The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
i disagree with 110% of my faulty heart
:lovehug: xxxxxxx

As I said, you're too nice. :smile:
Dear you,

You have hurt too much in all this and are still continue to do so. But I just want to say that I GENUINELY love and care for you. I don't know whether what you said was true or not. Why? because you seem to be flirting with all. And I know its your own life and I shouldn't have any issues with it as its your freedom but as much as I hate to admit it, I do care. I do care when you chat up other girls. I do get jealous. Why? Because I'm a human and although you are too but you're so stone hearted. You have shut your feelings and I wished I could help you opening them up so that you didn't shut such a caring and loving part of yourself. I know I call you stone hearted and what not but only I know that you're not. Only I know that you too have feelings and you care. You care and I know that. But I'm so sorry for imposing myself on you. What do I do? I love you so ****ing much! Did I plan to love you? No ****ing way! I could not even think about it but it just happened. And now knowing nothing can come out of it, it hurting me the most. Its hurting me the most because not only I have go accept the truth but also accept the fact that you will never say that you love me. And I guess that's because you don't actually love me. But then when you tell me that you care for me, it all sounds so real. All I want to say is that I TRULY love you. I want to understand you and get to know you on deeper level. Love you, be there for you in your happiness and in your sorrows. Support you. But I just can't take it when you ignore me ignore flirt with other girls.

And I'm aware I act so insecure and annoying sometimes. But jaan, that's only because I love you! I care for you and you mean so ****ing much to me. And I can't say all this to you because you wouldn't like it. I don't want to hurt you but in this all I've hurt myself the most. That's why I always say to kill me because I won't be able to take this ****.

I miss you. I love you. Please, just once message me first. Message me first to know if I'm okay. To know if I'm alive.

Yours and yours only
Dear you,

Do you hate me?
Have I annoyed you too much to the point where you dislike me?
I'm sorry if I did but trust me that was not my intention.

BrokenLife
dear you,
you got what you deserved today :tongue: i should be sorry that she shouted at you but ur a b*tch so i'm not :h:
enjoy :smile:
from that girl you hate for no reason :kiss: x
Dear you,

this is painful for you but even more for me
but i have to do this
we cant go on we're too different
it took a lot of convincing by others
and i see it crystal clear where we are heading
and i want that to happen
but then again i cant
ugh this is so frustrating!
but it is the right thing to do
you might hear from me but i cant promise when

im so sorry,

love
me
Dear everyone,

You're all amazing and shouldn't let anyone let you feel like **** KEEP DOING YOU BOO!

Love me :smile:)
Dear you,

**** you. I wish I could say I was over you, since you met him, you have someone else to make you happy, you don't need me, you only talk to me when he's not around or when you need your time away from him, I'm so ****ing sick of this, why did I choose to live with you, I can't deal with it anymore, Why should I cry over you when you don't give a damn if I'm crying. You never believed I cared anyway, I wish I never met you, my life would've been different. I wouldn't be that emotional mess I am now, I never used to cry, I'd cry if someone died, but that's as far as it'd ever go. You made me like this, you taught me to feel pain, to care so much that your words were enough to break me down. **** you 'friend'.

Just cause he's there to cheer you up you don't realise I need cheering up, you forget everything. All I asked was you if you wanted to make pancakes together, oh no? you don't want to? Well if he ****ing asked you you would've instantly made it. **** you for forgetting I existed the moment he walked in. I wish you could feel the pain you've made me feel. I used to be happy being single, I never needed a boyfriend I didn't need anyone, but now I feel like I am missing out, like I'll never be happy. Thanks for that, thanks for making me third wheel and feel uncomfortable in my home, thanks for going to sleep mad at me, yet if it was him you'd work it out no matter what. I never wanted to share you, I'd rather not have you at all. I'll show you this message one day, I used to thank God that I'd met you, now I sit here regretting everytime I thanked God, it was more of a curse than a blessing I just didn't realise it. **** you once again for just being that selfish childish bestfriend I would cross rivers for, you would've never have done anything close to that for me. Wish I realised when I was 15. 6 years on I'm still sat here hurting inside because of you.

I love you deep down and I wish I didn't. One day I'll get the courage to walk out and leave you, I was always too afraid to walk away in the past, partly because I knew you'd never come back for me.

love from 'dudhii'
Dear you,

I miss you so much and I hate that I have no way of contacting you. I miss seeing your face everyday and spending time with you. I don't even know how long you are going to be gone for, at first it was only 3 weeks and now you're thinking of staying for 2 months.

I can't even tell you to come back quickly because I know how much you used to talk about going there and how it had been so long since you'd seen them all.

Please just come back soon.
Dear you,

you should know that when you ignore me it just makes me more stronger and i become more determined to take a step back from you,

dont challenge me
i will win

love
me
Dear you;
I'm sorry im not all you want me to be

Dear you:

these days when i break down you ask my why don't i tell you, in truth it makes me feel really bad and just the worse, i felt nothing but guilt when i had that week to try and sort myself out, it seems like the blame has been placed on me for my depression and anxiety. it seems like my problems mean nothing these days and when i break down and sleep to try and get rid of it i make it even worse for you. i have my own problems to deal with im sorry im not perfect enough to be there all the time

From; a broken person
Dear you,

Please grow a pair.
I miss you.

Love, me.
Dear you

I can't do this anymore! You confuse me so much! Why bother looking at me like that if you don't plan on doing anything about it! I have made efforts to show you that I like you! It took so much effort for me to message you but then you didn't seem that bothered! Why do we keep looking into each other's eyes so much but then nothing happens! I think we are to similar I think we both like each other but are equally terrified of what this would mean for us! I just wish this would come to an end either way because I can't carry on like this! I base my whole mood upon how you react towards me and that is pathetic! Please tell me how you feel!

Love a very confused me! Xxx
Dear You,

Say something for goodness sake or stop being a creepy weirdo. You're really beginning to annoy the hell out of me and I don't even bloody know you. Wallahi, I want to slap you sometimes because of how angry you make me.

From, Me.
(edited 8 years ago)
Dear You,

I nearly melted today when you took a rose out from behind your back and handed it to me. I had no idea you were going to buy me gifts, you just said you wanted to meet up. Thank you so much for the teddy bear and chocolates, it was so sweet of you to get those things for me. If I had known you were going to, I would have got you something too. After what seems like ages, you finally asked me out on a date. I don't think I showed it, but my heart was squeezing inside my chest and I was so happy. This is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me. I'm sorry I was a bit awkward, I was really nervous and didn't want to mess it up.

I still want to know about the other thing I posted about before, my heart is so confused yet it seems as if I really like you. It's been a while since someone I've liked has liked me back. I'm looking forward to our date cutie. :h:

Love Me.
Dear Valentine,

Where are you? :cry2:

Love me.
Original post by undercxver
Dear Valentine,

Where are you? :cry2:

Love me.

It sounds like you're having a love problem :turban:

I know someone who can help :turban:
Original post by undercxver
Dear Valentine,