The Student Room Group

Adult nursing Leeds uni 2016

Hi everyone
I have firmed Leeds for adult nursing 2016 and can't wait to start,, would love to get to know others planning to go to Leeds. Anyone booked accommodation. What about starting a facebook page?
get in touch
Jess :smile:
Hey Jess! I have an unconditional for Leeds Adult Nursing for 2016! I haven't sorted accommodation officially but will probably go for Lupton. My sister's boyfriend lived there and loved Headingly. Hope you end up there!! x
unconditional ? WOW really
unconditional ?
It's not as impressive as it sounds, I've had a gap year so I already have the necessary grades haha!
Oh cool congrats. Is it for university of Leeds or Leeds Beckett?
Hi! I just firmed adult nursing bsc honours for Leeds uni starting in sept 2016! Really excited to start, unfortunately have final year to finish before the summer! We should start a Facebook page? Rebecca x
Reply 7
I have a conditional offer for leeds for adult nursing. Just waiting on other unis getting back to me before I make a decision, but it'll be either my firm or insurance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I have put Leeds as my firm for Adult Nursing! I thing it would be a good idea to start a Facebook groups!
Reply 9
Just firmed Leeds adult nursing now to get the grades :smile:
Hi everyone!
I've firmed adult nursing at Leeds uni for September 2016 was just wondering who else is planning to go and what accommodation have you applied for? I've applied for the tannery X
Reply 11
Leeds is my firm choice; conditional offer.

Haven't even looked at accommodation yet!

Any recommendations?

I was under the impression that nurses got their own digs as we work the old unsociable hours! lol
I have also firmed leeds for nursing, I have chosen The Tannery for my accommodation as thats what the student nurse recommended on my interview.

I think a Facebook group would be a great idea to get everyone in contact with one another !
Reply 13
Original post by Meghanfahey
Hi everyone!
I've firmed adult nursing at Leeds uni for September 2016 was just wondering who else is planning to go and what accommodation have you applied for? I've applied for the tannery X

hi, looking at accommodation, I had applied for henry price but now seeing info recommends tannery,oxley and lupton- how confusing?? have you looked at tannery, did it seem ok? I was hoping to be near the gym is there one onsite?
thanks jess
Reply 14
Original post by Meghanfahey
Hi everyone!

Have you looked at the tannery? Is it far to the campus, I had looked at henry price on campus but just received post info recommending tannery,oxley and lupton, so now a bit confused!
jess
Original post by jesslew1
Have you looked at the tannery? Is it far to the campus, I had looked at henry price on campus but just received post info recommending tannery,oxley and lupton, so now a bit confused!
jess

I have not looked at any accommodation, I was a sheep and went with what was suggested (The Tannery). Oxley looked very far away from campus and it seemed to be annoying for students currently staying their from what reviews I have read.

They recommend Oxley, Lupton and Tannery because its where everyone on extended timetables stay. So you dont feel lonely when everyone else leaves and you are in a flat by yourself for weeks on end
Reply 16
Original post by jesslew1
hi, looking at accommodation, I had applied for henry price but now seeing info recommends tannery,oxley and lupton- how confusing?? have you looked at tannery, did it seem ok? I was hoping to be near the gym is there one onsite?
thanks jess

i've had a look at the website; the Tannery seems the best as it seems to be the nearest to the actual campus. Oxley looks really good (and it has a gym onsite) but its quite far away from the city centre.

there is a gym at the main campus (the best university gym in the country, so they claim) and first year students get free membership too so I hear.

popping down to leeds for the weekend to have a look around in june before im off traveling for the summer but think ill go with the tannery.
Reply 17
yes I looked around the gym on open day, looked pretty good!! Enjoy your travels, hopefully see you in September
jess x

Original post by Hanzell
i've had a look at the website; the Tannery seems the best as it seems to be the nearest to the actual campus. Oxley looks really good (and it has a gym onsite) but its quite far away from the city centre.

there is a gym at the main campus (the best university gym in the country, so they claim) and first year students get free membership too so I hear.

popping down to leeds for the weekend to have a look around in june before im off traveling for the summer but think ill go with the tannery.
Hi guys,

Im applying for adult nursing for 2017, just wanted to know how was the interview and what did it involve :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending