The Student Room Group
Yes

/thread
Original post by Anonymous
I'm straight but I think vaginas are gross, they just look like a big open wound. Am I the only one?

yup. its just you

( btw- its okay to be against eating raw flesh-however eating pussy is not quite the same)

then theres the chance youve not quite hit puberty mentally
Reply 3
I think a lot of guys like the way they feel not look.
What gender are you
How can you dislike the soft, lightly tinted skin of the pussy? It feels, tastes and smells like heaven.
Original post by heineken
How can you dislike the soft, lightly tinted skin of the pussy? It feels, tastes and smells like heaven.

Woman dependent
I find some different but I'm so used to mine that I try not to compare but some do look worn out.
I somewhat agree, some do look kind of gross when open.
(edited 8 years ago)
you haven't fully matured yet
Sounds like you're into penis
Original post by C_tinie_D
Woman dependent

Do you prefer playing the skinflute?
I'm straight but I think vaginas are gross, they just look like a big open wound. Am I the only one?

To be fair some of them do not smell great,

Also don't expect vaginas to look like
Those on pron websites.

I dunno if ur the only one, but I'm not one of them.
Yea its gross. Think about all the body fluids that pass through there. Plus ******* juice. Its totally disgusting but we lust and want it so bad we usually dont care until we ejaculate then reality sets in right?
Original post by C_tinie_D
Woman dependent

Real man eat pussy I guess he's not hit puberty yet!
Original post by heineken
Do you prefer playing the skinflute?

***** are gross sweaty rotten fish Saggy balls yack
Original post by roepbears
Yea its gross. Think about all the body fluids that pass through there. Plus ******* juice. Its totally disgusting but we lust and want it so bad we usually dont care until we ejaculate then reality sets in right?

Have u hit puberty yet? Grow up! You shouldn't have sex you have to mature first,!

Latest

Trending

Trending