The Student Room Group

T0ucan's Journey to GCSE Glory

Hi! This is my first post on TSR and I'm hoping it will help me achieve some great GCSE results. I am a year 11 student taking 10 GCSEs this year alongside a BTEC lvl 2 through an after school class. I'm interested in becoming a politician, journalist or software developer! This is my journey through year 11!

Below I have listed all my subjects. My mock grade is in blue and the grade I want to achieve is in green.
Art and Design - A*
Biology - B/A
Business Studies - A*/
English Language - A/A*
English Literature - A/A*
Maths - A/A*
French - A*
ICT - A*
PE - A* (Just, want my exam grade up)
RE - A*
Good Luck! What are you hoping to do after GCSEs? :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
On the same boat with the maths mock and target.. good luck :smile:
Excellent flashy font! Looking great so far :h:
Reply 4
Original post by Black Rose
Good Luck! What are you hoping to do after a-levels? :smile:

Not really sure! I'd definitely like to go to university and study either Compsci or PPE (don't know which yet!) and after that I have no idea!

Original post by caitlinford3
On the same boat with the maths mock and target.. good luck :smile:

Thank you and good luck to you too! ;D

Original post by Tank Girl
Excellent flashy font! Looking great so far :h:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by T0ucan
Not really sure! I'd definitely like to go to university and study either Compsci or PPE (don't know which yet!) and after that I have no idea!

I just read back at my post and I was meaning after GCSEs sorry, you haven't started in a levels yet! :colondollar: But it's good to have goals for university, and you have some time before you have to choose. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Black Rose
I just read back at my post and I was meaning after GCSEs sorry, you haven't started in a levels yet! :colondollar: But it's good to have goals for university, and you have some time before you have to choose. :smile:

It's ok haha! I think I would like to study Maths, Computing, Religion & Ethics and either English lit or Politics for AS. :smile:
Reply 7
Sunday 21st February
I've had a pretty productive week! Got the following done:
-Wrote English CA
-Wrote 2 paragraphs for French CA
-Learnt 1 paragraph for French CA
-Played in a GCSE Music composition
-Wrote my route cards for DofE
-Did a DofE day hike
-Did part 1 of my Business CA
-Finished making my game for ICT CA
-Did 2 pages of studies for Art, I've included 1 of my studies below :biggrin: Also got caught up in my notebook including artist references and began some wire sculpting
-Started listening to the TKAM audiobook
-Started reading 'Think' by David Blackburn and really enjoying it so far!

Plans for this week:
-Learn half of my English CA
-Learn another 2 French paragraphs
-Put together a photography page for Art and finish off a wire bird sculpture
-Properly start revision, 1 subject a day for an hour a day
-Write up part 2 of my Business CA
Reply 8
Well guess I didn't really use this blog but oh well lol. Today I got 10A*s in my GCSEs and am over the moon! I just want to say to everyone going into year 11 that whatever you want to achieve you can. Ace your coursework and study hard, and you will get grades you will be really proud of. Year 11 can be tough but it's definitely worth it in the end.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending