The Student Room Group

Repeating a year, funding situation

Hello, basically my first semester this year hasn't gone very well (through a mixture of reasons but for simplicity sake thats just say it is my fault), while I have improved greatly this semester so far through me changing my study habitats and improvements in my mental well being, achieving firsts in my first few sets of course works and tutorial sheets, I will have most likely failed my semester 1 exams. I know resits are the next step in august after my june exams and I will be taking them head on with 100% effort and motivation, I do need to consider the other option that might happen, me failing this year, as if I have to leave university I will effectively be homeless and will need to make arrangements just in case this happens.

Bit of background before the question

Did a integrated science foundation year (year 0), currently first year physics (making this my second year of a 4 year course in the view of student finance)

Will I get funding for to resit the year? (which is the worst case scenario)

Thanks for any help you can give
You get length of course + 1 - previous years study. Assuming this is your first attempt at a degree, you should be ok.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending