The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Ask Us Anything

Scroll to see replies

hi i have an offer for accommodation at a “queens house”.
i was wondering if this means the guest policy etc is different as i would ideally like to have friends over to stay. also what are the rules around parties? can i have friends come to the accommodation before a certain time or not at all?

thank you!
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
(Original post by Anonymous)hi i have an offer for accommodation at a “queens house”.
i was wondering if this means the guest policy etc is different as i would ideally like to have friends over to stay. also what are the rules around parties? can i have friends come to the accommodation before a certain time or not at all?

thank you!

Hello,

I think it will be much the same, so if you want to have someone around thats absolutely fine but if they are staying over they have to be signed in, that's the way it works across the QUB accomodation. You can view all the policies etc.. here: https://www.qub.ac.uk/accommodation/useful-information/ I hope that helps,

Thanks, Team Queen's
Charlotte
Original post by Queen's University Belfast
Do you have a question, but don't know who to ask:question:

Fear not, we're here to help.

Whether you would like to bank a scholarship, get on course for your dream career, check-in with accommodation, or just want to find out what the craic is really like in Belfast, we're here for you.

Alternatively, if you would like to ask us a question privately, simply click here: http://bit.ly/TSRAskUsAnything

So, go on, take a leaf out of Adele's book and say hello. You might just start something amazing.

Team QUB :hi:

12112786_10153716434929515_1875188449_o.jpg

Hi! I will be applying for Nursing as a mature student and looking for a course to fit around my full time job this year. I have read that Queens don’t accept certain access courses, in particular online courses. Is this correct? I’m based in Newtownabbey and interested in a course in this area / Belfast that can work around my schedule but unsure of what courses are accepted. I will be attending the Queens open day in two weeks but any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks
Original post by LeanneRach
Hi! I will be applying for Nursing as a mature student and looking for a course to fit around my full time job this year. I have read that Queens don’t accept certain access courses, in particular online courses. Is this correct? I’m based in Newtownabbey and interested in a course in this area / Belfast that can work around my schedule but unsure of what courses are accepted. I will be attending the Queens open day in two weeks but any advice would be appreciated. Many thanks

Hello, you can try contacting our nurse faculty!
[email protected]
+44 (0)2890972233
Thanks, Team Queen's (Charlotte)
Original post by Queen's University Belfast
Do you have a question, but don't know who to ask:question:

Fear not, we're here to help.

Whether you would like to bank a scholarship, get on course for your dream career, check-in with accommodation, or just want to find out what the craic is really like in Belfast, we're here for you.

Alternatively, if you would like to ask us a question privately, simply click here: http://bit.ly/TSRAskUsAnything

So, go on, take a leaf out of Adele's book and say hello. You might just start something amazing.

Team QUB :hi:

12112786_10153716434929515_1875188449_o.jpg
Have applied about a week ago via Ucas Extra for English Literature with Creative Writing. I an predicted 3 A grades which is higher than standard course entry requirements. I have changed course so this is why I am applying via Extra. Any idea how long for a response. I am RUK. I would love to study at Queens. Thank you!

Have applied about a week ago via Ucas Extra for English Literature with Creative Writing. I an predicted 3 A grades which is higher than standard course entry requirements. I have changed course so this is why I am applying via Extra. Any idea how long for a response. I am RUK. I would love to study at Queens. Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous,

Congrats on applying to Queens! Hope to see you in September.

Team Queens,
Akilah, BDS4 Dentistry
Hi
I'm thinking of applying for medicine 2024 entry and am doing an EPQ. I'm expecting to get an A or A* in my EPQ however I'm doing the November series and will get my grade a month after I apply. Will I still be eligible for an AAA offer?
Thanks
Hiya yes you should be ok as long as you meet the requirements for after results day
Hi,
I applied to Queens an an international student. Does anyone know how long it will take to get a decision? Queens is my first choice and I don't want to accept any offers from other unis without knowing 😵*💫
Could be up to the deadline😐they are known fir being very slow

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending