The Student Room Group

AQA food preparation help :(

Hi, I’m in year 11 and I’m starting my food investigation for GCSE and I’m so confused. My teacher isn’t the best, and she just leaves us, and shouts at us when we ask questions. I don’t understand how the exam works, for example, the food investigation where you have to make a hypothesis and prove it. My teacher just randomly told us last week that we have to test 3 hypotheses, and I asked her if there were 3 separate questions we had to make hypotheses on and she got mad at me and told me to google it but I couldn’t find anything :frown:

I got one of my NEA mocks marked, where I literally did not know what was going on and I got 16/30 :frown: we start the real one next week and I’m seriously scared bcs I don’t understand how the whole course works. I asked some people in my class and they also don’t know . I have googled the spec and how it’s assessed, but it doesn’t actually say how the exams work. My teacher won’t even show us any model coursework or anything so I don’t know what to do.

If anyone has done food prep please help me :frown:
Hello. What's the exam board for your food GCSE?

Quick Reply

Latest