The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Applied for MA, waiting to hear back!

Hi everyone,

I applied last week for MA Cultural Studies - just wondering roughly how long it took for other people to hear back after applying? And is an interview standard? I know it won't hear back straight away but some idea of how long it takes would be great and would mean I can stop refreshing My Goldsmiths every 5 mins haha!
Original post by emily_omelette
Hi everyone,

I applied last week for MA Cultural Studies - just wondering roughly how long it took for other people to hear back after applying? And is an interview standard? I know it won't hear back straight away but some idea of how long it takes would be great and would mean I can stop refreshing My Goldsmiths every 5 mins haha!

Hi emily_omelette,

Thanks for your application!

Our admissions team always tries to have a response sent out within 28 days after receiving an application. Sometimes it is considerably quicker than this, other times it may be longer, depending on various factors. If you PM me your application number I can check the status of the application for you if you like.

An interview is normally standard for this course.

Best wishes,
Shaun
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by emily_omelette
Hi everyone,

Hi Emily,

I have applied for MA Art Administration and Cultural Policy. I did hear back within two or three weeks, and got scheduled for an interview a few weeks later (they run interviews during specific times of the year). I got my offer 4 days after the interview. So the whole process was not long.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Goldsmiths, University of London
Hi emily_omelette,
Thanks for your application!
Our admissions team always tries to have a response sent out within 28 days after receiving an application. Sometimes it is considerably quicker than this, other times it may be longer, depending on various factors. If you PM me your application number I can check the status of the application for you if you like.
An interview is normally standard for this course.
Best wishes,
Shaun
I am not able to see the application status on MyGoldsmiths portal. Where can I find the application status?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending