The Student Room Group

Girls how do you check a guy out?

I would not ask this to my female friends, it would be embarrassing.
That's what Tsr is for.
My question is, how do you check a guy out?
From what I have worked out, I get Stares from girls but most of them are when I'm pre occupied for example reading a book. Other times in the bus, girls besides me will turn their head towards me when I'm looking out the window or something. It's so obvious I would awkward catching them out.

Second question, when it's cold outside do you still check guys out?
I've noticed when it's cold, I get less stares.
Would you check guys out if you were in a relationship?
always when he's not looking
usually walking around school, if in a lesson then when he's writing

weather doesn't affect how much I "check guys out", overall tend to be less horny when's it's colder though ngl
if I was in a relationship, nah not in the same way
Pick them up, take them to the self-service aisle. Scan them and put them in a bag.
Reply 3
Original post by Dinasaurus
Pick them up, take them to the self-service aisle. Scan them and put them in a bag.

Erm ok... That didn't make much sense.
Original post by Zenarthra
Erm ok... That didn't make much sense.

Check-out?

checkoutˈtʃɛkaʊt/noun

1.a point at which goods are paid for in a supermarket or similar store."shelves near the checkout point often contain sweets, books, or magazines"

2.the administrative procedure followed when a guest leaves a hotel at the end of their stay."any extra charges will be settled with guests on check-out"

Reply 5
Original post by Dinasaurus
Check-out?

checkoutˈtʃɛkaʊt/noun

1.a point at which goods are paid for in a supermarket or similar store."shelves near the checkout point often contain sweets, books, or magazines"

2.the administrative procedure followed when a guest leaves a hotel at the end of their stay."any extra charges will be settled with guests on check-out"

Corny
Reply 6
Girls are perverts too
I just use my eyes I don't break my neck
Reply 8
Original post by alkaline.
always when he's not looking
usually walking around school, if in a lesson then when he's writing

weather doesn't affect how much I "check guys out", overall tend to be less horny when's it's colder though ngl
if I was in a relationship, nah not in the same way

I actually hate being checked out so frequently, when some days I don't get checked out I get self conscious.
Reply 9
Original post by xobeauty
I just use my eyes I don't break my neck

Lol probably wouldn't be able to catch you out then.
I only notice when there is movement.
Lol probably wouldn't be able to catch you out then.
I only notice when there is movement.

I have a friend that will stick her head out the window of the car and holler at a cute guy, no shame in her game.
Original post by xobeauty
I have a friend that will stick her head out the window of the car and holler at a cute guy, no shame in her game.

loool i don't do this, I just use my eyes like you do it's too noticeable otherwise

I actually hate being checked out so frequently, when some days I don't get checked out I get self conscious.

right, well, there's not much I can do about that... turn around and them stare them down as well? maybe you should stop putting so much value on people checking you out
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest