The Student Room Group

Eversheds Sutherlands solicitor degree apprenticeship

Hey guys, ive recently applied to the scheme I've listed in the title and got back a reply and completed the interview but I haven't heard anything since. I have applied to the one in Nottingham. Is there anyone who has also applied the wouldn't mind telling me whether they have had a response back, also to just talk about the process in general as it would be interesting to talk to other people who have also applied or are actually doing the scheme right now.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I applied for the bham scheme and did my interview like a week or 2 ago and nothing yet! Thanks for making this thread its always stressful not knowing if people are moving on to the next stage or not haha.
Reply 2
heyy just saw your reply but yes I feel like it is so important. I haven't heard anyone talk about it I've just been slightly panicking in private 😂
Original post by Rayaannn
Hey guys, ive recently applied to the scheme I've listed in the title and got back a reply and completed the interview but I haven't heard anything since. I have applied to the one in Nottingham. Is there anyone who has also applied the wouldn't mind telling me whether they have had a response back, also to just talk about the process in general as it would be interesting to talk to other people who have also applied or are actually doing the scheme right now.

Hi have you heard back at all ? I did mine on 4th feb not heard anything .
Reply 4
I did mine on the 13th Feb for Manchester and haven’t heard anything yet. Glad to hear I’m not alone in this haha
Reply 5
Original post by Laburnum1
Hi have you heard back at all ? I did mine on 4th feb not heard anything .

I did hear back originally for the interview, but they should be sending out responses I think especially if you did send it out that early. I got a date for the assessment back, definitely email them.
I did hear back originally for the interview, but they should be sending out responses I think especially if you did send it out that early. I got a date for the assessment back, definitely email them.

Is the assessment and in person assessment I completed the video interview but haven’t heard anything else . When is your assessment I’m thinking I’ve probably been rejected .
Reply 7

Did they tell you what day the assessment centre is? Also how soon after you submitted the video interview did you get this response? I still haven’t heard anything from them yet so I’ve just emailed them
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Hey guys just wrote a long reply but my laptop deleted it anyways I applied and when they set the video interview in the email they highlighted when they would give replies and they said mid-march latest, also I was checking my email daily making sure to check my junk emails as well. The assessment center is online it lasts all morning from 9.15-12.15 and it's during mock week so I'm slightly maybe nervous 😆 . But I have faith in yall you got this you will deffo get in, it is good you followed up maybe check if they have a specific email or if they've sent out anything about the apprenticeship on their Instagram of LinkedIn page
Reply 9
Hey guys just wrote a long reply but my laptop deleted it anyways I applied and when they set the video interview in the email they highlighted when they would give replies and they said mid-march latest, also I was checking my email daily making sure to check my junk emails as well. The assessment center is online it lasts all morning from 9.15-12.15 and it's during mock week so I'm slightly maybe nervous 😆 . But I have faith in yall you got this you will deffo get in, it is good you followed up maybe check if they have a specific email or if they've sent out anything about the apprenticeship on their Instagram of LinkedIn page

Which city did you apply in?
Reply 10
Hey guys I emailed them and they said they’ll give people an answer at the end of March xx
I’ve been told the same but I’m worried it will be a rejection as another poster has already been invited to the next stage .
Reply 12
Original post by bliss_an
Which city did you apply in?

Nottingham
Reply 13
Original post by leia44
Hey guys I emailed them and they said they’ll give people an answer at the end of March xx

yayy Hopefully its good
Anyone in Bham gotten through past the video interview stage just so i know whether ive been rejected and can move on 😭
Reply 15
hey guys just thought I would give an update. I had the assessment today there were 3 other girls as well but our organizer said that there would be only one of us going through.. a bit ominous. the first task was an internal 'meeting' type roleplay they gave me a business plan the idea was to help the youths in communities under a strict budget and timeframe whilst also getting the whole community and the employees of 'our' firm involved. the role player a lawyer at the firm then asked questions. the next stage was just me and the 3 girls networking with other girls' who were already apprentices, so a first and fifth year. then we moved on to the interview this again like the internal meeting was separate from the girls. The interview was meant to last an hour but it only lasted 38 minutes for me. I kind I feel like I will be rejected but she said that she would get back to us tomorrow. I have a mock till later in the day so idk.
hey guys just thought I would give an update. I had the assessment today there were 3 other girls as well but our organizer said that there would be only one of us going through.. a bit ominous. the first task was an internal 'meeting' type roleplay they gave me a business plan the idea was to help the youths in communities under a strict budget and timeframe whilst also getting the whole community and the employees of 'our' firm involved. the role player a lawyer at the firm then asked questions. the next stage was just me and the 3 girls networking with other girls' who were already apprentices, so a first and fifth year. then we moved on to the interview this again like the internal meeting was separate from the girls. The interview was meant to last an hour but it only lasted 38 minutes for me. I kind I feel like I will be rejected but she said that she would get back to us tomorrow. I have a mock till later in the day so idk.

Well done that sounds quite challenging I’m assuming I have been rejected I’ll probably get the email end of March with everyone else , can’t see why they keep us hanging on !

Did they give you a written task too?
Reply 18
Original post by bliss_an
Did they give you a written task too?

Nope there was one like on the download but they said to disregard it.
Reply 19
Original post by Laburnum1
Well done that sounds quite challenging I’m assuming I have been rejected I’ll probably get the email end of March with everyone else , can’t see why they keep us hanging on !

So true, I feel like they should specify how many people they are taking on. If I don’t get in this year I might have to reapply and get more work experience in that field

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending