Scroll to see replies

Is it good or bad that I haven't heard :frown: xxx
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
Probably a good thing x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I called them today and they said they aren't making any further decisions until they have finished all interviews xxx
They said on monday they were the last interviews so we should know soon x
I found out two days later and I had my interview about three weeks ago xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by Ellie-Pickard
Hey everyone! This discussion is to get to know everyone on the course a little in advance. I recently had my interview and Chester offered me a place two days later! My name is Ellie, I'm from Thirsk and currently studying health and social care in York.:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Ellie, I've been offered a place at Chester too, do you start in September? :smile:
For children's nursing?!😃 I start on the 26th of September x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
Yeah me too! X
Can I add you on Facebook?xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I've sent you a private message x
I had an interview on the 2nd of December, but I still havent had any news regarding an offer... I tried ringing the admissions team but I was told I just have to wait, and if I get an offer my UCAS track will update.

How long did everyone have to wait to get their offer? It's been a few months now and i'm really worried.

It's a real pain because chester would potentially be my only offer, and the longer I wait for them to reply, the less likely I am to get a place that I want through UCAS' extra service... :frown:
Original post by backtraced
I had an interview on the 2nd of December, but I still havent had any news regarding an offer... I tried ringing the admissions team but I was told I just have to wait, and if I get an offer my UCAS track will update.

How long did everyone have to wait to get their offer? It's been a few months now and i'm really worried.

It's a real pain because chester would potentially be my only offer, and the longer I wait for them to reply, the less likely I am to get a place that I want through UCAS' extra service... :frown:

I am in this exact boat with uclan and chester. Its been since December iv been waiting for uclan. I emailed both today and basically i just have to wait. I didnt know whether to pull out and apply for extra but just decided to wait and see ! X
You'll both probably be on the reserve list until they've interviewed everyone xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Hi, is there anyone who was at an interview on Monday 29th of Feb still waiting to here a decision?
I was on the 10th of Feb and I am still waiting, I have other offers but waiting to see all before I make decisions xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by CNurse1
Hi, is there anyone who was at an interview on Monday 29th of Feb still waiting to here a decision?

Hi yes me :-)
Reply 36
Original post by Butterflies198
Hi yes me :-)

HI, I'm getting so impatient waiting since we where the last interview day and I still haven't heard anything.
Original post by CNurse1
HI, I'm getting so impatient waiting since we where the last interview day and I still haven't heard anything.

Yes i know! Do you know anyone else that went that day and has heard? Seems strange they had no more but yet itsbeen almost 2 weeks! Did you go in the morning or afternoon?
I wouldn't worry :smile: I went on the 10th February and still haven't heard back xxx
i had an interview in january and still havent heard starting to panic a bit. no other univeristy has taken this long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending