The Student Room Group
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website

Child nursing Chester 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stockton1997
It says on studentfianceNI maybe that's just for Northern Irish applicants?

Ahhh - that might be it. Maybe its in a similar boat as non-UK applicants, so correspondence and stuff might take longer? Either way, I hope you can get yours sorted in time! :smile: I was really worried for a minute because I was certain I'd seen it say 9 months from the start date when I looked. Hopefully neither of us is wrong!
Students relaxing outside, University of Chester
University of Chester
Chester
Visit website
If you have any concerns please get in touch with our Health and Social Care Admissions team, they will be happy to give you more information. Call: 01244 511000 or email: [email protected]

Good luck!
Reply 82
Original post by Butterflies198
Congratulations! When was your interview and when did u hear back xx

I had my interview on the 26th January and heard back the next day! Have you heard back yet? Xx
Original post by Hjg12
I had my interview on the 26th January and heard back the next day! Have you heard back yet? Xx

I had my interview for Chester that day too and have yet to hear back >.<
Reply 84
I had my interview for Chester that day too and have yet to hear back >.<

Hopefully they'll get back to you soon, horrible that you've been waiting so long to hear back from them! Like people are saying it could be a good thing!
I had my interview on the 2nd of December too and I'm still waiting! 😳
I had mine on the 10th February and I heard back on Friday ? Xxx
Original post by xxLornaxx

What was your feedback? Was it positive?
Crazy! Last week my tutor said that all the "No's" had been given out. I haven't had a letter or updat on UCAS so looks like I'll have to stay patient x
Original post by Beckwills90
Crazy! Last week my tutor said that all the "No's" had been given out. I haven't had a letter or updat on UCAS so looks like I'll have to stay patient x

I'm the same, I haven't heard anything bad yet either ... So here's hoping that maybe waiting longer will mean positive feedback
Original post by xxLornaxx

Great that you finally heard. Did you get a offer ? Xx
Reply 91
Hey i had an offer from Chester on friday. Anyone else been offered? X
Original post by Mimi212

Congratulations ! Is it your firm? When was your interview. Im guessing they gave out the rest of the offers friday! Im starting to give up hope now , there wasnt many places. Well done . Its amazing to get an offer with so few places! Xx
Reply 93
Thank you. I was shocked because i thought i had failed the maths test. Well i don't know because they have been giving offers out randomly from what ive seen. Have you had offers from other places?! Its awful to have to wait this long. My interveiw was on the 29 of feb xx
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mimi212
Thank you. I was shocked because i thought i had failed the maths test. Well i don't know because they have been giving offers out randomly from what ive seen. Have you had offers from other places?! Its awful to have to wait this long. My interveiw was on the 29 of feb xx

I emailed them and they wrote back saying I won't hear back until 5th May and I went for my
Interview on 26th Jan... So I'm getting really anxious now >.<
Original post by Mimi212

Yours was the same day as mine ! No only offers for next year! It is a long time ! X
Reply 96
Original post by Mimi212

I have too! X
I emailed them and they wrote back saying I won't hear back until 5th May and I went for my
Interview on 26th Jan... So I'm getting really anxious now >.<

Did they actually say 5th or up to the 5th? I genuinley am puzzled as to why they are so staggered. Xx
I had an interview on the 5th of December and received my rejection today.
Original post by backtraced
I had an interview on the 5th of December and received my rejection today.

I also recieved mine :-( gutted !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending