The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster 2016 Entry

Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HannahF97
Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

Hi Hannah, yeah! I plan on going Westminster, I've currently got a conditional offers from them for architecture and Interior architecture. Just need to get the grades now yikes T-T
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by maryamrangel
Hi Hannah, yeah! I plan on going Westminster, I've currently got a conditional offers from them for architecture and Interior architecture. Just need to get the grades now yikes T-T

Oooo! Where about are you from? And time to get our heads down and get the grades!
Original post by HannahF97
Oooo! Where about are you from? And time to get our heads down and get the grades!

I'm from Birmingham, you? And no I don't have that brummy accent looool, aw yeah I really hope I can get the grades tbh only a few months left!

And hey Law sounds cool, I know a friend studying it at CUL
Reply 4
I'm from Birmingham, you? And no I don't have that brummy accent looool, aw yeah I really hope I can get the grades tbh only a few months left!

And hey Law sounds cool, I know a friend studying it at CUL

Oooo Birmingham! I'm from Blackburn, Lancashire. The exams are coming closer! Law is brill, I didn't want to come Westminster at first, I got rejected by 3 places (Cambridge, LSE and York) so decided to go Westminster! Architecture sounds pretty awesome, how come you decided to study that?
Aw nice Blackburn. Ahh I see so I'm guessing Cambridge was a first choice? I've been Cambridge uni on a residential and let me tell you the spiders there are HUGE omds nightmare 😩

I really love architecture, it's actually quite deep lol, I like how it's science and art combined and that it shapes our civilisation you know? Architecture can improve somebody's health and well being as well as attract people from different parts of the world. It's quite uniting. Rant over haha
Reply 6

Hey, I recieved conditional offers for architecture and interior architecture from westminster too!
Reply 7
Hey, I recieved conditional offers for both Architecture and Interior Architecture at westminster too!
Reply 8
I am ! I got an unconditional for English Literature and Creative Writing !
Original post by Mina.k.1
Hey, I recieved conditional offers for both Architecture and Interior Architecture at westminster too!

Awww nice one! 👊 is Westminster your first choice or na?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nightrays
I am ! I got an unconditional for English Literature and Creative Writing !

I know somebody who does English literature at Westminster, she loves it! Is westminster your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awww nice one! 👊 is Westminster your first choice or na?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep its my first choice, however im still thinking whether to do a foundation in art first :frown:..not sure. But ill probably go westminster to do Architecture!
I know somebody who does English literature at Westminster, she loves it! Is westminster your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yep ! actually i just confirmed it as my first choice just a couple hours ago ! im so excited !!
Hey Mina congrats! When did you go for your interview? I'm still waiting to hear back from them
Hey Mina congrats, when did you go for your interview at Westminster? I'm still waiting to hear back from them
Original post by Andrewpetras
Hey Mina congrats, when did you go for your interview at Westminster? I'm still waiting to hear back from them

Hey, I had mine early February and they got back to me fairly quickly. When did you have yours and was it for Architecture?
Yes for architecture !!! The interview was in 17 Feb. I'm waiting !!!!
Original post by Mina.k.1
Yep its my first choice, however im still thinking whether to do a foundation in art first :frown:..not sure. But ill probably go westminster to do Architecture!

How come? if you're deciding to do that because you feel like your skills need brushing up I wouldn't worry, when you do the architect course you're going to be using software and designing things with models as opposed to just drawing all the time. If that's not the reason then my bad haha, but if it was me I would just take the degree straight. I mean look they gave you offers so you're clearly the right person for the course pal! Well whatever happens its your decision, I hope whatever happens you're happy with what you pick :smile:
Original post by nightrays
yep ! actually i just confirmed it as my first choice just a couple hours ago ! im so excited !!

Aw nice one! you got all your uni responses quick. I have my last uni interview this Thursday so then I can decide where to go soon.
How come? if you're deciding to do that because you feel like your skills need brushing up I wouldn't worry, when you do the architect course you're going to be using software and designing things with models as opposed to just drawing all the time. If that's not the reason then my bad haha, but if it was me I would just take the degree straight. I mean look they gave you offers so you're clearly the right person for the course pal! Well whatever happens its your decision, I hope whatever happens you're happy with what you pick :smile:

To be honest your right and thanks for giving me your view on it. Good luck with your decisions too!!

Quick Reply