The Student Room Group

Chances of getting in? Law

Hi, I’m 18 studying and Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law and Business. I was doing A Levels however I had to leave college due to personal circumstances - I was predicted AAA. Additionally, I have been studying the CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Law & Practice which I will be completing in July 2022 alongside my access. This is a paralegal qualification. I have 10 GCSE’s (9,9,8,8,7,D2*,6,6,6,6) and I’m pretty sure I will get enough credits with my access course to fulfill the entry requirements. I want to apply to LSE, KCL, UCL, QMUL & University of Westminster. Do I have competitive enough grades to get in?
Original post by Suniya.m05
Hi, I’m 18 studying and Access to Higher Education Diploma in Law and Business. I was doing A Levels however I had to leave college due to personal circumstances - I was predicted AAA. Additionally, I have been studying the CILEx Level 3 Diploma in Law & Practice which I will be completing in July 2022 alongside my access. This is a paralegal qualification. I have 10 GCSE’s (9,9,8,8,7,D2*,6,6,6,6) and I’m pretty sure I will get enough credits with my access course to fulfill the entry requirements. I want to apply to LSE, KCL, UCL, QMUL & University of Westminster. Do I have competitive enough grades to get in?

How'd it go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending