The Student Room Group

Did University of Westminster access my application?

Hey, Thursday night I applied for a masters course namely "International Relations and Security" at the University of Westminster. A few moments ago I got an email saying that they could not provide me with an offer because I did not meet the requirements of entry. But in this email the admissions office did not name the requirements for which I'm sure that I meet and some of them overpass in terms of qualifications. How is it possible for the admissions office to evaluate my applications in just two days (those days being weekend) to discard it immediately?
Original post by clyde99
Hey, Thursday night I applied for a masters course namely "International Relations and Security" at the University of Westminster. A few moments ago I got an email saying that they could not provide me with an offer because I did not meet the requirements of entry. But in this email the admissions office did not name the requirements for which I'm sure that I meet and some of them overpass in terms of qualifications. How is it possible for the admissions office to evaluate my applications in just two days (those days being weekend) to discard it immediately?

It's very easy to turn around an application within 24hrs if they are up to date for that course. You need to contact them and ask which entry requirement they don't think you met.
Reply 2
Thanks mate. Just did that. Hopefully I'll get an honest answer.
Original post by Admit-One
It's very easy to turn around an application within 24hrs if they are up to date for that course. You need to contact them and ask which entry requirement they don't think you met.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending