The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pricelessp
@LivvyLee4 Hey , I requested to join the group but my request hasn't been approved yet. I also found this other raffles group for 2016-17..I have joined that. I don't quite know why there are two groups for the same house, the only major difference I see between the two groups is the number of members!

Original post by nikolassantur
Hey! I'll be studying at Westminster as well and staying at Raffles house so I sent a request on facebook.

Original post by nairline
Only the actual raffles/prodigy living office can approve your request because they check on their system who will be living there, and then based on that approve.

Morning all,

Raffles House will be approving acceptance into the group (as they can check the booking system). I can see some names awaiting approval so will get Raffles House on the case :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Got my conditional offer for history and I chose Westminster as my firm choice.

I'll be living in the felda house in one of the flats (sharing with my bf to split the cost) but I'm not sure if it was the right decision to apply for that accommodation choice? We've secured the flat around 2 months ago now but I'm having second thoughts despite having considerd it for a long long time, as I'm not sure how the first payement will work out? They're asking for it on the 31st of August but enrolment at Westminster isn't until at least the 19th which means student loan won't come in until after that. Confused as to how we are meant to pay £2k each for the term when the money comes in 2 weeks later. The other two term payments are not an issue as they are just one day before all the other accommodations ask for them
Original post by katherine9609
Got my conditional offer for history and I chose Westminster as my firm choice.

I'll be living in the felda house in one of the flats (sharing with my bf to split the cost) but I'm not sure if it was the right decision to apply for that accommodation choice? We've secured the flat around 2 months ago now but I'm having second thoughts despite having considerd it for a long long time, as I'm not sure how the first payement will work out? They're asking for it on the 31st of August but enrolment at Westminster isn't until at least the 19th which means student loan won't come in until after that. Confused as to how we are meant to pay £2k each for the term when the money comes in 2 weeks later. The other two term payments are not an issue as they are just one day before all the other accommodations ask for them

It's the same with other accommodation like raffles house they expect us to pay 1068 on the first
Original post by carlyjd_x

Same here.
Anyone knows when the course starts and when is the fresher's week?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HannahF97
Hello! Just wondering if anyone on here is planning on going Westminster in September, would love to get to know some people before hand. I'm hoping to study Law :smile:

Hi Hannah. I m starting my LLB this September at the university of westminster.
[QUOTE="LivvyLee4;65759751"]If anyone is staying at raffles look up the group on Facebook comment and I'll add you to the group were all looking for our room mates and want to get know eachother[/QUOTE
I'm staying at the raffles house too, I'm on the group already. What's your flat no.?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nikolassantur
Hey! I'll be studying at Westminster as well and staying at Raffles house so I sent a request on facebook.

I Ll be staying at the raffles house too. What's your flat no.?
Original post by Hannah100598
me too, with french law!

I'll be studying LLB at the university of westminster too
Original post by deea_dragomir
Hi, I am also going to study Law at UoW. DM on Insta d__bydeea

Hey I m planning to study law at the university of westminster too.
Original post by charmutch
I'm going to be starting in September studying law too :smile:

I'm starting law school in September too :smile:
Is anyone else staying in Felda house? I feel like everyone is either staying in raffles house or Harrow hall lol
Is anyone starting any fashion course?:smile:
Hi there, I'm from Germany and I'm studying marketing communications at Westminster this year. Would be great to meet fellow students.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deea_dragomir
Hi, I am also going to study Law at UoW. DM on Insta d__bydeea

same here.. i got a conditional offer to study law
Anybody in Raffles House who is living in Block N, Floor 5 N502? Would be nice to get know some people first :biggrin:
Original post by PizzapETER1998
Anybody in Raffles House who is living in Block N, Floor 5 N502? Would be nice to get know some people first :biggrin:

I'm N303
Nice, what are you studying?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by PizzapETER1998
Nice, what are you studying?

Business Wbu
Original post by LivvyLee4
Business Wbu

Computer Games Development (Computer science)
What are you studying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending