Visit website

ACCOMMODATION Booking

Scroll to see replies

Hoping to book Peverell tomorrow. Anyone else in?:smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Hey do you know when the booking system is going live tomorrow like what time?:smile: I am hoping to book Peverell too :biggrin:
Original post by DreamerOrThinker
I haven't actually done it yet but hopefully by Friday I would have booked Bryon!

Yes, when I visited the open day Gill street south was so much better. However, I think I'd meet people similar to me at Bryon (don't ask me how I've just got this deep internal gut feeling).

Anyone else looking to book Byron let me know

I've just booked byron! there was a lot of rooms left so think you'll be in luck if you're doing it now/soon!! I'm room E2708!
Original post by chels_edwrds
Hey do you know when the booking system is going live tomorrow like what time?:smile: I am hoping to book Peverell too :biggrin:

Just booked my room- L0703- I think accommodation opened at about 7:10 this morning:smile: have you booked yours yet?:smile: i'm hoping to study Biomedical Science, what are you hoping to study?:smile:
Original post by Libbatsford
I've just booked byron! there was a lot of rooms left so think you'll be in luck if you're doing it now/soon!! I'm room E2708!

I have been on the accommodation booking for over half an hour and Byron or Sandby hasn't come up at all? Is anyone else having this problem? Can we only see certain ones at a time? Help please
Original post by DaisyRaybone
I have been on the accommodation booking for over half an hour and Byron or Sandby hasn't come up at all? Is anyone else having this problem? Can we only see certain ones at a time? Help please

if it's not showing up on the list it might either mean its booked or too many people are trying to book. I'd just keep refreshing the page to see if they appear, if not they're probably booked! on the applicant day they told me that byron and gill street south go the quickest!
Original post by DaisyRaybone

I'm having the same problem!!! Hope I don't book another for it to then appear later.

I'm in E2704, does that mean we are in the same flat??
Original post by AKavanagh
I'm in E2704, does that mean we are in the same flat??

omg thank god! someone else! yes I should think that will mean we're in the same flat and will be neighbours!
Has Sandby Hall come up for anyone yet?
omg thank god! someone else! yes I should think that will mean we're in the same flat and will be neighbours!

Yay lol, what are you studying?
Yay lol, what are you studying?

I'm studying psychology! what about you?
Peverell, block B, 1st floor anyone? :biggrin:
I'm studying psychology! what about you?

Business management & marketing! I'm glad I found someone in the same flat already
Business management & marketing! I'm glad I found someone in the same flat already

oh awesome! yeah me too I was nervous people wouldn't book byron because of the price but glad people are! have you joined the facebook group for byron? I've requested to join just waiting to let in haha!
oh awesome! yeah me too I was nervous people wouldn't book byron because of the price but glad people are! have you joined the facebook group for byron? I've requested to join just waiting to let in haha!

Same, I didn't know there was one for this year? I can only find 2015-16?
Haha E Block squaaad :wink: I've requested to join the group too, it's called Byron Residence 2016-2017. I'm studying Philosophy and History!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 37
Anyone Gill street south J block? Flat 16???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sheilamckillop
Haha E Block squaaad :wink: I've requested to join the group too, it's called Byron Residence 2016-2017. I'm studying Philosophy and hHistory!

Haha, nice! I'll look for it now, thank you
Original post by sheilamckillop
Haha E Block squaaad :wink: I've requested to join the group too, it's called Byron Residence 2016-2017. I'm studying Philosophy and History!

Yes E block squad! 😆

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending