The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Accommodation

i booked an en-suite room at exeter one(in the past called opal 1 or mansion one),and on the top floor,i want to know some detail about this accommodation.
Original post by tifading
i booked an en-suite room at exeter one(in the past called opal 1 or mansion one),and on the top floor,i want to know some detail about this accommodation.

Mansion One isn't great in all honesty.

Location wise it's pretty sucky, it's on the opposite side of campus to town so it's about a 30 minute walk to the middle of town, it's also about a 20 minute walk to the middle of campus and that walk is almost entirely uphill. As it's so out of the way if you're a fresher it can make things difficult, if you're not a social person and you don't get a good group of friends together early on it can be very easy to find yourself being very isolated down there.

The accommodation is alright, it's pretty generic student flats but it's decent enough. You'll have an OK size room, an OK size bathroom, an OK size kitchen and all will be well equipped enough, even if they're not great they're at least serviceable.

They also have the worst mattresses of any accommodation in Exeter.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
thank you very much:smile: im an international student,and there are limit mansion reviews on website,so i find this forum. i book mansion one because i think it's more affordable than other student halls.Before i booked this ,i had compared many flats,such as nash grove,CR,northernhay ,isca lofts,vita, etc. almost all the student halls in Exeter. i think each accommodation has two sides,so i feel difficult to choose at first,but when i email to mansion,staff give me excellent service and made me feel warm,also i think the price is ok .And i think mansion's site is not a problem for me,and im concerned about mansion's safety,quality of room,management.And also i want to know the floor plans, how many flats on the same floor?
Original post by tifading
thank you very much:smile: im an international student,and there are limit mansion reviews on website,so i find this forum. i book mansion one because i think it's more affordable than other student halls.Before i booked this ,i had compared many flats,such as nash grove,CR,northernhay ,isca lofts,vita, etc. almost all the student halls in Exeter. i think each accommodation has two sides,so i feel difficult to choose at first,but when i email to mansion,staff give me excellent service and made me feel warm,also i think the price is ok .And i think mansion's site is not a problem for me,and im concerned about mansion's safety,quality of room,management.And also i want to know the floor plans, how many flats on the same floor?

Hi did you choose exeter one? Is it good or bad?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending