Original post by ivy.98
bench: 20kg
ohp: 10kg
squat: 30kg
deadlift: 45kg

5 ft 8 and around 68kg

im 61kg :/
Original post by In One Ear
Wait I'm so confused...most women could do numbers untrained/very close to it depending on which one we are talking about and so could 99% of men who had never touched a weight except those with extreme physical illness/deformities so you're really not on the path to being stronger than most people lol.

And what do you mean thats a 'face' pic? As in you aspire to have a similar face? Well you can neither change your face without surgery nor is anyone gonna assume you were referring to the face when you post a picture of a scantily clad woman posing with weights who is clearly very muscular as far as women go.

I don't mean to be rude, but my ******** detector is literally off the charts with you claiming to gain muscle very easily, having figured out 'what works' for your body, having lifted for 1.5 years, having a physique 'close to' a very well developed female model while claiming to have numbers that suggest you've never stepped foot in a gym (OHP/bench) or have been training less than or around 1 month as a woman (squat/dead).

That woman will easily be able to squat/dead 100kg+ I imagine. Wouldn't want to guess at upper body as I've not seen enough women train those to be able to match a level of development with level of strength, but I'd imagine at least a 40kg odd OHP and 60kg bench!

Just to be are clear, you are talking about the total weight lifted, including the bar, right?

My gf has a 70kg bench and 110+ skwat DL and doesn't look like that pic @ 5'9.5 and 69kg. Ain't no way the person your quoting is legit. Chill bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 62
Original post by Unistudent77
This.

I'm two inches taller and slightly heavier. I'm light and lacking muscle (for a guy) but not 'that' bad. Better than most of my friends... So to be that weight, slim and female makes me dubious of that claim.

So pull ups, handstands... Stuff like that?

I'm not calling you a liar but your weight is rather high for a slim female (factoring in your height) who lifts what you do weight wise.... Good on you if you are genuine though! :h:

50% weight lifting and 50% calisthenics

Original post by BioStudentx
Personal trainers are expensive. Bodybuilding forums offers good advice... most of the time haha.

yeah I've been lurking on them for years and thats where i get most of the info from, but now I'm wondering if i can increase my efficiency. thanks for the advice tho :smile:

Wait I'm so confused...most women could do numbers untrained/very close to it depending on which one we are talking about and so could 99.5% of men who had never touched a weight except those with extreme physical illness/deformities so you're really not on the path to being stronger than most people lol.And what do you mean thats a 'face' pic? As in you aspire to have a similar face? Well you can neither change your face without surgery nor is anyone gonna assume you were referring to the face when you post a picture of a scantily clad woman posing with weights who is clearly very muscular as far as women go.I don't mean to be rude, but my ******** detector is literally off the charts with you claiming to gain muscle very easily, having figured out 'what works' for your body, having lifted for 1.5 years, having a physique 'close to' a very well developed female model while claiming to have numbers that suggest you've never stepped foot in a gym (OHP/bench) or have been training less than or around 1 month as a woman (squat/dead).That woman will easily be able to squat/dead 100kg+ I imagine. Wouldn't want to guess at upper body as I've not seen enough women train those to be able to match a level of development with level of strength, but I'd imagine at least a 40kg odd OHP and 60kg bench!Just to be are clear, you are talking about the total weight lifted, including the bar, right?

what. the. hell. why would you write so much, jesus. why does it bother you so much :/probably should have mentioned that my routine involves calisthenics

Original post by Proxenus
do you have a booty?
yes

thanks for calling me fat i guess :h:
Reply 63
Original post by DeliciousAbs
Would like to see this 'proof'. Inb4 skinny 13/14 inch arms.]

Spoiler

I'm now eating a lot of proteins to build muscle, but yeah I'm sorry if I sounded cocky and arrogant I'm just bored :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ivy.98
yay thats great man!:biggrin: you do so much more than me tho lmao :getmecoat:
hows it been going?

Been going deceeent. Have not attained the aesthetics yet tho :frown:

Really?

Aren't you 6'1.

I remember you saying. :tongue:
Original post by Angry cucumber
My gf has a 70kg bench and 110+ skwat DL and doesn't look like that pic @ 5'9.5 and 69kg. Ain't no way the person your quoting is legit. Chill bruh

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't help it. Such blatant ******** that everyone else is partially entertaining probably because she seems friendly and has a cute profile pic is infuriating :angry:.
(edited 8 years ago)
[QUOTE="Dnkz7;63057539"]
Original post by DeliciousAbs
Would like to see this 'proof'. Inb4 skinny 13/14 inch arms.]

Spoiler

I'm now eating a lot of proteins to build muscle, but yeah I'm sorry if I sounded cocky and arrogant I'm just bored :frown:

Not sure if upper chest or just collar bone. But anyway good job.
Reply 68
[QUOTE="DeliciousAbs;63057613"]
Original post by Dnkz7

Not sure if upper chest or just collar bone. But anyway good job.

Reading something like this fills me with immense pride. I'll keep working on it boss
Reply 69
Original post by SuperHuman98
Been going deceeent. Have not attained the aesthetics yet tho :frown:

You'll get there :smile: how often do u go gym?

I can't help it. Such blatant ******** that everyone else is partially entertaining probably because she seems friendly and has a cute profile pic is infuriating :angry:.

calm the **** down.
Original post by ivy.98

calm the **** down.

Ok calm now. :smile:
Original post by ivy.98

calm the **** down.

3-4 times a week:u:
Reply 72
Ok calm now. :smile:

you seem too frustrated and tense. go and do some lifts?
Original post by ivy.98
you seem too frustrated and tense. go and do some lifts?

Yes TBH I'm just really irritable because I'm way too hot in my bathrobe lol. Taken it off now.

How about some handstand pushups against my bedroom wall?
Yeah I'm fairly baffled by the whole total 100 after 18 months training while having good genetics thing. But I dunno. It's more likely to be some weird miscommunication than a malicious attempt to undermine the integrity of the TSR fitness section.
Reply 75

I did a double take on those stats too. I haven't trained properly in about 6 months, but I did go and mess about in the squat rack the other week with a friend after running 3k and could knock out a few at 30kg without too much effort. For reference I'm 5'6 and about 60kilos. I'm just guessing that those weights are for several reps rather than a 1 rep max, which it doesn't sound like is her target.
Original post by SmashConcept
Yeah I'm fairly baffled by the whole total 100 after 18 months training while having good genetics thing. But I dunno. It's more likely to be some weird miscommunication than a malicious attempt to undermine the integrity of the TSR fitness section.

Who you be quoting bro

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes TBH I'm just really irritable because I'm way too hot in my bathrobe lol. Taken it off now.

How about some handstand pushups against my bedroom wall?

Assuming 98 is her birth year please tell me you've done the necessary calculations before posting about removing your bathrobe and whatever weird sadism/concussion fetish makes you want to see someone who can only press 10 kg attempt handstand pushups SMDFH
Who you be quoting bro

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not quoting anyone but I'm talking about the ongoing debate about the one person who totals 100 so.....
Some appallingly low numbers for the length of time lifting.

Now that's not very nice.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest