The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Visiting Warwick Arts Centre, recommend me a good hotel?

Hi all :smile: Hope you can help me out.

There's a masterclass I'm looking at which is held at the Warwick Arts Centre but as it lasts a whole weekend, I'd have to stay over a couple of nights.

Does anyone know anything about the hotels near there? Obviously not looking for anything fancy, but should be decent. I used to live in central Coventry and know the area and thought somewhere there would be ideal since I can take the bus up (unless anyone has a better idea?) Thanks all!
Reply 1
Original post by MissJethro
Hi all :smile: Hope you can help me out.

There's a masterclass I'm looking at which is held at the Warwick Arts Centre but as it lasts a whole weekend, I'd have to stay over a couple of nights.

Does anyone know anything about the hotels near there? Obviously not looking for anything fancy, but should be decent. I used to live in central Coventry and know the area and thought somewhere there would be ideal since I can take the bus up (unless anyone has a better idea?) Thanks all!

Hi,

Have you tried contacting the Uni directly? many Uni's will have spare accommodation for visitors or will be able to recommend the best place to stay.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Aph
Hi,

Have you tried contacting the Uni directly? many Uni's will have spare accommodation for visitors or will be able to recommend the best place to stay.

Ah I didn't know about that, I'll try that then :smile: Thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest