The Student Room Group

question about declaring results on ucas

i failed my first year at university studying media and print journalism big time, i ended up with a straight FAIL in each of my course modules.

this was last year, and now im re-applying via ucas for a course in sociology at a different university, im just wondering if i should declare the results i got from this failed year?

if i dont include the actual results should i still list the institution i attended under the education section of the ucas application, and simply mention the fact i failed in my personal statement?
Reply 1
I'm not too sure what UCAS's policy on University results are. I would suggest calling them tomorrow morning.

P.S. Saosin rocks! :smile:
Reply 2
translating_the_name
i failed my first year at university studying media and print journalism big time, i ended up with a straight FAIL in each of my course modules.

this was last year, and now im re-applying via ucas for a course in sociology at a different university, im just wondering if i should declare the results i got from this failed year?

if i dont include the actual results should i still list the institution i attended under the education section of the ucas application, and simply mention the fact i failed in my personal statement?

I think you would have to I'm re-applying too and the unis asked what was the results for the modules I took at my current university after I sent my UCAS application.

Or you can just mention you did media and print journalism at your university in your statement and if they ask your results I guess just give it to them.

Latest

Trending

Trending