The Student Room Group

Reapplying next year for same uni but different course

I am resitting my a levels but will the university be able to access my previous application as well as the current grades I got on results day? I initially applied for medicine but now I'm considering applying to the same university but for a different course. Could it possibly be seen as a disadvantage if they can see my recorded a level grades (when applying through UCAS in January) or do I still have a chance to make up for it in June after getting the minimum predicted grades again?
Reply 1
Original post by Lysosome
I am resitting my a levels but will the university be able to access my previous application as well as the current grades I got on results day? I initially applied for medicine but now I'm considering applying to the same university but for a different course. Could it possibly be seen as a disadvantage if they can see my recorded a level grades (when applying through UCAS in January) or do I still have a chance to make up for it in June after getting the minimum predicted grades again?

You must declare all your grades on your UCAS application - you can't just 'forget' your original A level grades.

Any Uni you have applied to before will be able to see this, but they wont care, so stop worrying. Just check with each Uni that they are okay about resits - as far as I know its onlyLSE that clings onto 'no resits'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending