The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

fee status

Hi. I was having lunch with a friend last week and I told her that I am paying 11k for international fees and my mother is a UK resident and has leaved her for more than ten years. I was raised in South Africa when my parents separated ten years back. She was surprised why I was paying that much when my sponsor, my mother is a UK resident. By any chance could she be right that I am eligible to pay my fees as a local student?
Original post by Mj Ice
Hi. I was having lunch with a friend last week and I told her that I am paying 11k for international fees and my mother is a UK resident and has leaved her for more than ten years. I was raised in South Africa when my parents separated ten years back. She was surprised why I was paying that much when my sponsor, my mother is a UK resident. By any chance could she be right that I am eligible to pay my fees as a local student?

Hi, based on this information you might be eligible to pay less fees. However, before any decision is made we will require more details. Can you please email this query to our money advice and fee service on [email protected] and they will look into it for you.

Regards, Justin
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you Justin, I have just emailed the MAF department. I hope a decision will be reached in my favor :smile: 11k is quite a lot to be honest. Thanks again

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending