The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL undecided fee status

Hi, this is a question for those that applied to UCL and had an undecided fee status when they received their offer.

How long after you submitted the fee status questionnaire did you receive a decision on your fee status? I'm a little worried because a previous student I spoke to said UCL were still requesting additional documents well into the start of term.

Thanks!
Reply 1
did you get a response? how long did it take?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
After submitting all my fee status documents I think I had to wait 1-2 weeks before I heard back
Reply 3
Original post by varunkamoji
After submitting all my fee status documents I think I had to wait 1-2 weeks before I heard back

it’s been about 3 weeks for me ): did they respond after ucas deadline?
Reply 4
Oh yeah definitely, I got my fee status decision on 22 June I think

Have you submitted the fee status questionnaire and all the necessary documents?
Original post by Anonymous
it’s been about 3 weeks for me ): did they respond after ucas deadline?
Reply 5
Oh yeah definitely, I got my fee status decision on 22 June I think

Have you submitted the fee status questionnaire and all the necessary documents?

i have & they haven’t asked for anything else (kinda expecting them to?) but I’ve seen horror stories of ucl giving ppl overseas fees when every other uni gave them home status so im terrified of firming 🫠
Reply 6
Trying to send you a private message but I don't think I can because you're anonymous - can you create an account?
Reply 7
Trying to send you a private message but I don't think I can because you're anonymous - can you create an account?

I’ll pm you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending