The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Biology at exeter

I applied to study biological sciences at exeter at the beginning of november, and have not yet heard back from them. All 4 of the other unis i applied to have Replied; has anyone heard back for biological sciences at exeter or is still waiting? Its my first choice and waiting to hear back is killing me!
Original post by Hg123
I applied to study biological sciences at exeter at the beginning of november, and have not yet heard back from them. All 4 of the other unis i applied to have Replied; has anyone heard back for biological sciences at exeter or is still waiting? Its my first choice and waiting to hear back is killing me!

I've moved this to the University of Exeter forum for you - if you look around you might find someone has already posted on the same topic.

Alternatively the stickied threads in the Life Sciences forum are where you can find all biosci applicants for this year and chat about your applications and courses.
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
I applied at the end of october, got an offer through in January for AAB and have firmed it
Reply 3
I haven't got an offer yet and I have predicted grades AAAB
Still waiting? I'd message the admissions people and demand a reply by now.
Reply 5
Original post by QuentinM
Still waiting? I'd message the admissions people and demand a reply by now.

I've had dealings with them and they said their biological science course is full. Sorry for you and me bud.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending