The Student Room Group
Reply 1
It's too early on a sat morning <grumble>. I couldn't sleep, so I'm up on the internet listening to random songs and contemplating work. I bet it's really busy as it's nasty weather outside...

Shiny, you're on an extended student status! You'll be a student till your 25!
Reply 2
Mysticmin
Shiny, you're on an extended student status! You'll be a student till your 25!

It's not the same as being an undergraduate though :frown:
Reply 3
shiny
It's not the same as being an undergraduate though :frown:

:eek: No summers!

*Mysticmin ogles whitworth scholarship award sum*
Reply 4
Mysticmin
*Mysticmin ogles whitworth scholarship award sum*

I am going to put up lots of interesting stuff! :smile:
Reply 5
shiny
I am going to put up lots of interesting stuff! :smile:

£3000 that would buy me LOTS of clothes from coast...I mean it would cover my living expenses in London nicely :smile:
Reply 6
Mysticmin
£3000 that would buy me LOTS of clothes from coast...I mean it would cover my living expenses in London nicely :smile:

Isn't Whitworth for those from non A-Level backgrounds? You should be looking at the IMechE Undergrad Scholarships surely?
Reply 7
Oh bummer, they want engineers who have had two years vocational experience in between A level completion and undergrad :frown: There's not a lot I can apply for, I don't qualify for a hardship grant yet, and I'm not going overseas for a project or doing postgrad (yet :biggrin: )

http://www.imeche.org.uk/yms/prizes_awards.asp
Reply 9

Whoops, thank you :redface: Argh - bit late, it's closing on wednesday. I can't apply for it next year either can I? :mad:
Reply 10
Mysticmin
Whoops, thank you :redface: Argh - bit late, it's closing on wednesday. I can't apply for it next year either can I? :mad:

Don't think so. You could try some of the Engineering for Women Scholarships :smile:
shiny
Don't think so. You could try some of the Engineering for Women Scholarships :smile:

I think they may be means tested too... Will check when I come home tonight. Am off to work now, bye bye!

Latest