The Student Room Group

Looking for accomodation - Starting September 2016 - Canterbury

Hi

So currently i am doing my A-Levels in London. I am planning to move out in order to go to Canterbury Christ Church starting from September 2016. I have already started looking for accomodation. It may be too early but i want to know what i am signing up for. I would like to ask you guys what websites would you recommend to search for houses in that area. I tried Student.com but only the Canterbury Student Village comes up. I also used rightmove.com and studenttenant.com. Maybe its me but i cant find any suitable places since i may be searching for it all wrong as it is my first time. Could you please recommed me some websites to look at. Or even better if you find any properties that i can look at.

I am looking for something no more than £400ppm, with ether single or double room i dont mind. I dont mind commuting to the uni up to 1 hour travel from Canterbury Christ Church University. On suite bathroom is more prefered but i am not fussy. Bills included as it is £400 already, possibly even broadband I dont know what else i may need. Also if you do search for a property to recommend for me could it also have a possibility of 3 people moving in as i will move in with friends if not 3 rooms then 2 rooms. Same specifications as i mentioned for all. If looking for a room is too much to ask for then at least the websites so i can do my own reaserch.

If there is any other things i should pay attention to when searching could you please let me know.

Kind Regards

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending