The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yashicabali
Thats great
Congratulations
Which area are u in and have thry given you a start date???

Just us now jones lol
Reply 781
Original post by prinny88
Just us now jones lol

Ha ha yep looks like.
Original post by Jones23
Ha ha yep looks like.

And me! Remind me what area's you are waiting to hear from?!?
Original post by Natz267

I'm
South Wales & they didn't readvertise for us
Reply 784
Original post by Natz267

Cheshire for me, Chester and Ellesmere Port
Original post by Jones23
Cheshire for me, Chester and Ellesmere Port

They rang and offered me a post not really the office I want and
Said about the new hours etc until 6.30 and weekends . I don't know what to do x
Reply 786
Said about the new hours etc until 6.30 and weekends . I don't know what to do x

Go for it, you can always request a transfer to another office later on 😀 really pleased for you.

Hey congrats, you've been very patient, hope it works out for you with your commitments!
Original post by popityping
Hey congrats, you've been very patient, hope it works out for you with your commitments!

Thanks guys it's just so much think of with a baby wanted this for so long x
I've got an offer of a work coach, interviewing on the phone! Have to re-do my checks due to the original ones being so long ago! Hope to start in January!
Reply 790
Original post by Natz267
I've got an offer of a work coach, interviewing on the phone! Have to re-do my checks due to the original ones being so long ago! Hope to start in January!

Oh well done 😀 only me left, bit worried now.
Original post by Natz267

What you mean interviewing on phone Hun ? How did they start your checks previously without an offer ? They said January to me to x
Original post by chickenandrice
Congratulations! How long did the whole process take for you? I got my interview this week :colondollar:

Hi chicken lol
Thank you . went for interview in May then six months waiting list . got the job offer two days before that time runout.
Oh my god yay! After all
That they told you about the reserve list !
Brilliant news well done .

Thank you . can't wait to start xx
Original post by Jones23
Well done 😀 Really please for you. Hope that means good news for the rest of us soon.

Thank you hun . I really hope you will get that phone call soon . xoxo
Thats great
Congratulations
Which area are u in and have thry given you a start date???

Chelmsley wood.it was my second choice but now my first choice lol yeah 9th of January . did they give you a date ? x
Original post by Becky1105
Chelmsley wood.it was my second choice but now my first choice lol yeah 9th of January . did they give you a date ? x

Hey no they diddnt give me a date....they said they will once my checks are complete....have they fone your checks???
Hey no they diddnt give me a date....they said they will once my checks are complete....have they fone your checks???

No im also same like you , submitted documents for pre employment check day after the phone call. but they told me my date when they rang me to offer the job xx
Thanks guys it's just so much think of with a baby wanted this for so long x

Hey prinny
I have a 23 monthsold daughter too. but i got my mother in law to stay with us . so she can look after baby when im at work.my hubby also does full time . if she wasn't here i wouldn't have gone for full time. I really hope everything goes smoothly for you because we all waited long enough for this and i know that awful feeling of when others all got jobs and we are on a reserve list without knowing when its our chance xoxo
Everyone saying they can't wait to start work, I say I can't wait to get first salary lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending