Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sasha212
Hiya

Yes I applied for a role in London.

I applied in London and I'm on the reserve list. No one called me 😔
Hiya

Yes I applied for a role in London.

Btw did you get given all these forms to fill in when you got put in the reserve list. Did you fill them out?
Original post by trojka08
Sasha I received an email yesterday stating there were going to be new work coach vacancies advertised online in the next week or so. They said those still on reserve list will be offered posts first and they gave me a list of locations to choose from. Still not holding out much hope though, I'm not willing to travel because I'm currently spending £220 a month on trains and I'm getting married next year so I've only picked the two closest locations.

I just don't understand why do they advertise when there is still so many on reserve. Good Luck to you though I hope you get at least one of your closest locations.
Original post by chickenandrice
I applied in London and I'm on the reserve list. No one called me 😔

Hopefully they will call soon, I did get all the forms when I was put on the reserve list but no i didn't fill them out yet and I did ask the lady whether I should do so or not...she replied that once they contact me again to give me a offer that's when I will have to complete them.
Hopefully they will call soon, I did get all the forms when I was put on the reserve list but no i didn't fill them out yet and I did ask the lady whether I should do so or not...she replied that once they contact me again to give me a offer that's when I will have to complete them.

Yh that's what they told me. Hope they contact me soon but I'm starting to lose hope now.
They have said in my email that there will be insufficient numbers on the reserve list to fill the posts they have.
Original post by trojka08
They have said in my email that there will be insufficient numbers on the reserve list to fill the posts they have.

Did you apply for the London role?
No East Scotland.
Original post by mshah786
Its my fourth day here.. in training and e-learninh but the job centre is great.. staff are really lovely!! Best of luck to you all.

Hey mshah
Hope youare enjoying your training and everything. I'm attending a work coach induction tomorrow. Have you had yours? You started same dateas me didn't you? Coz I have a question related to my first payslip so if youalso started the same time as me both of our first salary should be same. X
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 989
Original post by Becky1105
Hey mshah
Hope youare enjoying your training and everything. I'm attending a work coach induction tomorrow. Have you had yours? You started same dateas me didn't you? Coz I have a question related to my first payslip so if youalso started the same time as me both of our first salary should be same. X

Hi Becky :smile:

What's the training like for the role? Curious to know as it states it goes on for 10 weeks! Also, what are your hours like - did you get a say in choosing hours because I know for the London regions it says Work Coaches have to be available betwee. 7.45am to about 8am? x
Original post by blue97.
Hi Becky :smile:

What's the training like for the role? Curious to know as it states it goes on for 10 weeks! Also, what are your hours like - did you get a say in choosing hours because I know for the London regions it says Work Coaches have to be available betwee. 7.45am to about 8am? x

Hey blue
Training is ok it's was boring on the first two days. Coz I had no employee ID or smart card (this gives access to the system ) done for me on first two days so I had to sit with a pile of welcome pack lol...
Soon as I got access to the computer it was great. Done all my mandatory trainingson the computer just two more left those are class room style ones. Soon as you do you keeping safe training you can sit with other work coaches and watch how they do face to face interviews. I love it. My hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 my manager said work Saturdays and late evening are still far away probably in 2-3 years time xx
Reply 991
Original post by Becky1105
Hey blue
Training is ok it's was boring on the first two days. Coz I had no employee ID or smart card (this gives access to the system ) done for me on first two days so I had to sit with a pile of welcome pack lol...
Soon as I got access to the computer it was great. Done all my mandatory trainingson the computer just two more left those are class room style ones. Soon as you do you keeping safe training you can sit with other work coaches and watch how they do face to face interviews. I love it. My hours are Monday to Friday 9.00 to 5.00 my manager said work Saturdays and late evening are still far away probably in 2-3 years time xx

Hi Becky,

That sounds really cool - I'm looking forward to the interviewing part - sounds so interesting. And well done on getting through the training :smile: it must be a relief to be close enough to start the actual role.

Hours seem good - is there any flexibility on that or is it like that for all work coaches in your JC? xx
Reply 992
Promising news for some on the reserve list getting calls and emails 😁 I've not had anything and mine ends on 30.01 for Cheshire area, wish they would be more pro active in keeping us in the loop, its so demoralising being one reserve list for nearly a year while obviously they still need people in certain areas and not in others 😶
You just never know if it's a rejection or possible offer being on the reserve list but I suggest to keep applying and sort of forget about the reserve list because the wait isn't nice.....the good thing is that it's better than being unsuccessful because you did meet the criteria so hopefully you can be successful in the next one....
Reply 994
Original post by sonasona
You just never know if it's a rejection or possible offer being on the reserve list but I suggest to keep applying and sort of forget about the reserve list because the wait isn't nice.....the good thing is that it's better than being unsuccessful because you did meet the criteria so hopefully you can be successful in the next one....

Very true
Original post by Jones23
Very true

the more you apply the more interviews you will get...today I have received an interview which I applied in november at IPCC but because I already have an offer so I will decline it....so you can see that this gives someone else a chance
people do turn interviews down so thats why others have more of a chance to get in....

sometimes I felt I will never get an interview after reading the complex job description but you see we are our own worst enemy in life!
Hey guys. I just got a call today and I've been offered a job. When can I be expected to be contacted again with a formal offer?
Hey guys. I just got a call today and I've been offered a job. When can I be expected to be contacted again with a formal offer?

pre-employment checks have been completed....

it took two weeks for checks...waiting for call now...

:smile::smile: CONGRATS Chicken and Rice I felt you had been waiting ages for this! well done!
how long you been on reserve?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending