The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sebastian_Morris
I meant what question for each compantancy
Can you give me an example please

That's what I mean. There is no question as such.

There are 4 competencies, and they will ask you to provide them with an example of when you have demonstrated each competency,

E.g. "Can you give me an example of a time when you have made an effective decision?"

So you look at the competencies guideline for the "Making an Effective Decision" section. Then look for the relevant grade, which in this case is 'Level 2: EO or equivalent' and make sure your example covers all the points on the left hand side.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/436073/cscf_fulla4potrait_2013-2017_v2d.pdf
Original post by BobGoblin
Congratulations, good luck! When is it? How much notice do they give you or can you pick from a selection of dates? I've got a black eye and really want it to clear up before any interview!!

You can pick from a selection of dates and times. Starting from next week until March 3rd.
Original post by Jones23
Can give you a brief explanation, London always has a higher salary but the £23,310 is the national 2016 wage, 2017 - £24,476, 2018 - £25,699, 2019 - £26,892.

Where does it state that?
Original post by EpicBrum
That's what I mean. There is no question as such.

There are 4 competencies, and they will ask you to provide them with an example of when you have demonstrated each competency,

E.g. "Can you give me an example of a time when you have made an effective decision?"

So you look at the competencies guideline for the "Making an Effective Decision" section. Then look for the relevant grade, which in this case is 'Level 2: EO or equivalent' and make sure your example covers all the points on the left hand side.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/436073/cscf_fulla4potrait_2013-2017_v2d.pdf

Will they be assessing from 4 compantancies or 3
Yey!
Well done all those hearing back!

Mine has updated from "on hold" to "under review".

I also had a email back from DWP saying that they are sifting my area over the next couple of days....(IM SO IMPATIENT)...

What I wondered is...is anyone doing this role already? What is the training like?

Cheers 😁
I
Applied for HEO in July and missed by 3 marks was my first interview in 9 years so the reason why I'm asking what they exactly will ask is because I want to prepare for it as much as I can so time I don't mess up
questions sometimes are scenario based too

have you started chickenandrice?
Original post by EpicBrum
Salary starts at £23,310, with the potential to rise to £25,646.

does salary increase every six months? thanks
Original post by sonasona
questions sometimes are scenario based too

have you started chickenandrice?

Chicken and rice?
Still no response on mine - status is On hold following CSIST. In Greater Manchester.
Original post by Sebastian_Morris
Chicken and rice?

lol that is someones username on here!!
lol that is someones username on here!!

Lmfao
i want to do this!!
does salary increase every six months? thanks

Goes up this April to 24,476 then April 2018 - 25699, will increase the following year aswell
Original post by Jones23
Goes up this April to 24,476 then April 2018 - 25699, will increase the following year aswell

really! thanks
really! thanks

mine is slighlty different its starts from 22,200- around 25K
so how will mine change in april?
mine is slighlty different its starts from 22,200- around 25K
so how will mine change in april?

Same, 22,200 is the 2015 rate for national but not London
Original post by Jones23
Same, 22,200 is the 2015 rate for national but not London

do you mean I will be on 24K figure that you posted earlier?
do you mean I will be on 24K figure that you posted earlier?

Yes I think so

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending