The Student Room Group

DWP Work Coach

Scroll to see replies

Original post by myturnnow
Literally just updated ! Provisional offer ! Omg I'm so excited !!

Congratulations! That's brilliant news! The wait was worth it :smile:
Original post by Moniab44
Is anyone else waiting to hear news about the London posts?

Would be great news to hear back before the weekend, less stress.

I am. Which areas did you apply for?
Original post by MinnieMe92
I am. Which areas did you apply for?

Barking and Ilford - East London. You?
Literally just updated ! Provisional offer ! Omg I'm so excited !!

What was your score?
I applied for Bath , then Weston super mare . Best of luck to those still waiting 😘
Original post by Moniab44
Barking and Ilford - East London. You?

Marylebone and Edgware.
I scored >93%, 6,4 on the sift, then 4,4,4,4 on the interview .
Congrats. Last campaign people with 6's were on reserve list so you did well to get a provisional offer.

I scored >93%, 6,4 on the sift, then 4,4,4,4 on the interview .
Thanks , I think so too. I did also get a reserve list in another region , didn't expect an offer !
Thanks , I think so too. I did also get a reserve list in another region , didn't expect an offer !

Did you have two interviews?
My mrs got a 6,6.5.5 and has been put on reserve for Berkshire region
No. One interview and they put me on the reserve list . I've not met any one in the region I've been offered, they just copied my scores across !
i'm new to civil service, but my colleagues told me that it would depend on the preferred location. my colleague got a 7, 7, 7, 7 (one of the two who got perfect scores in southern england - dorset, wiltshire, etc) but has no offer yet, because his preferred location has no vacancy yet.

congrats, @myturrnnow for your offer!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Iffy146
My mrs got a 6,6.5.5 and has been put on reserve for Berkshire region

That must have been a really competitive region , I applied for a third region but didn't get past the sift. Just shows how variable it all is , you just don't know how many candidates you're up against and they will all score slightly differently.
On a positive note lots of people get recruited off the reserve list so she shouldn't worry too much.
I've just checked and I've heard back for South East. My application says in reserve. I scored 7, 7, 7, 7.
No. One interview and they put me on the reserve list . I've not met any one in the region I've been offered, they just copied my scores across !

Ah ok. I applied for two areas. One says "scheduled for 1st interview" and the other still says "Application reviewed". I selected the job centres I would like to work in for the first one. I'm slightly confused about the second application. Did the same thing happen to you before the results came out?
Original post by orange108
i'm new to civil service, but my colleagues told me that it would depend on the preferred location. my colleague got a 7, 7, 7, 7 (one of the two who got perfect scores in southern england - dorset, wiltshire, etc) but has no offer yet, because the preferred location has no vacancy yet.

congrats, @myturrnnow for your offer!

Fantastic score...but didn't know scores were released without an offer of job or reserve list...can I enquire how you know about only 2 people with perfect scores.
Original post by Cat2121
I've just checked and I've heard back for South East. My application says in reserve. I scored 7, 7, 7, 7.

If you're on reserve with those scores, then i give up all hope for myself! Well done on the amazing scores!
Original post by Randomorchid
Fantastic score...but didn't know scores were released without an offer of job or reserve list...can I enquire how you know about only 2 people with perfect scores.

hello! the reserve list was apparently released on wednesday in southern england region (dorset, wiltshire, etc). my colleagues called the resource contact as well to find out their rankings. i wasn't at work on wednesday so they were not sure to include me in their query. i am on reserve list as well. i emailed the contact person today to find out my ranking but got an automated response that he won't be in until monday.
(edited 7 years ago)
I got 7,7,7,7 and I've been but on reserve. I've applied for 3 districts.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending