The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i wouldn't say no...anything is possible :biggrin:
Reply 2
It’s improbable, but not impossible.

It really depends on how much you currently know, which exam, and various other factors. In any case, however, you might as well go for it and see how you do.

Best of luck. :smile:
jacy_babi
........ to revise two days before an exam and get an A.

Depends how much work you did during the year in my opinion.

Definately possible, but you need to turn off distractions and get off this site and properly revise, if thats your ambition.
Reply 4
It probably depends on how much work you have done throughout the year, your current level ofd knowledge, if the exam is on topics you have revised, your time managemetn skills, ability to cram etc. I would say it is unlikely, but you need to make the best of the time that you have left. If it dosen't work out, you can always resit, but this should be a last resort.

Good Luck.
Of course it's possible!! With as levels I'd say it's very very easy!! I don't even think you need to revise for some subjects at all to get an A!!!
Reply 6
Lucyatthegym
Of course it's possible!! With as levels I'd say it's very very easy!! I don't even think you need to revise for some subjects at all to get an A!!!

.....er yea ok then
Reply 7
I managed it last year with Accounting, so I would definitely say it's possible. BUT I wouldn't advise it! :smile:
Reply 8
It certainly is possible, well considering i got a B in economics with 2 days revision and no previous revision what so ever, however as brown said its not adivsed...but it certainly is possible! Although to gain that grade in one week may mean working very hard...im trying to get an A in AS Bus Studies (on monday) my revision started 5 days ago, so just under a week...If i can do it so can you:biggrin:

Regards
Reply 9
no1topman
im trying to get an A in AS Bus Studies (on monday) my revision started 5 days ago, so just under a week

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 10
jacy_babi
........ to revise two days before an exam and get an A.

It better be otherwise i'm screwed.
as long as its actually 'REvision' and not 'vision'! when u see it all again it should all come back to you, then you can focus on the stuff you don't remember as much :smile:
Reply 12
Liar

My thoughts exactly :smile:
Reply 13
Liar

Quoted for truth. :biggrin:

Seriously though, I'd say you need to have a decent grasp of the module already to get an A in that space of time. It's very possible though. Just requires discipline and a hell of a lot of work.
Why don't you try it and let us know?
Reply 15
felixlechat
Why don't you try it and let us know?

Yeh if it works let me know lol :smile:
Reply 16
Yes. Possibly not for A2s, but I got all A's last year and did very little revision.
It's possible, I did it with bio and scrapped an A last year but A2s will need more time IMO. Godd luck! :biggrin:
Reply 18
it all depends if ur learning 2 essays i wud say u cud do it, law for example.
Reply 19
it all depends if ur learning 2 essays i wud say u cud do it, law for example. i did that for as law exam and got 120 out of 120 on revising jus the weekend be4 the exam

Latest