The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

16/17 House share?

Hi,

Is anyone looking for a person to fill a room? (Preferably Clarendon Park) I am a 20 yr old law student at the University of Leicester.

Thanks! :smile:
Hi I am Jay studying at UoL looking for a flatemate are you still looking?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Hi I am a UoL second year student also looking for somewhere next year if you want to buddy up?
I want to buddy up with someone!
Do you go to UoL? :smile:
Original post by Smith1309
Do you go to UoL? :smile:

hi Smith how do i contact you?
Original post by Pollym31
Hi,

Is anyone looking for a person to fill a room? (Preferably Clarendon Park) I am a 20 yr old law student at the University of Leicester.

Hi polly how do i contact you?
Original post by Jaygokani00
hi Smith how do i contact you?

contact me on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587418784
Hello, My name is Jeremiah i am in my second year going into my third i have a flat/apartment that i no longer need available £90pw this is a very luxiours 2 bed apartment located by the train station a 15 minute walk from the university of Leicester and DMU.perfect location as it is close to the HighCross, station, gym, University and also has private parking at no extra cost and a balcony.
Reply 9
Hi, me and my flatmates (5 guys) have a spare room in our accommodation next year. 89 Greenhill road. Near leicester uni about 10m away. Call 07860930 for more details.
Reply 10
Hi, thanks for the replies everyone! I've found somewhere now though. :smile:
Original post by JustBants
Hi, me and my flatmates (5 guys) have a spare room in our accommodation next year. 89 Greenhill road. Near leicester uni about 10m away. Call 07860930 for more details.

Hey, that's not a full number. Also are you still looking?
Original post by BlueSun19
Hey, that's not a full number. Also are you still looking?

Aha my bad bro. Call 07860930315. We still have a space but hurry since we have a few inquires atm.
Reply 13
Hey, anyone still looking for a housemate? I'm transferring to Leicester and need a large double room on 1st July that allows pets, I have bunnies who need a garden to live in and a cat 😊
Original post by Pollym31
Hi,

Hiya! I am looking for a girl to fill the last place in a house of 8, which is a 15 minute walk from uni, has 2 kitchens, 2 living rooms, and is £68. Please message me, thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending