The Student Room Group

Property Inspector and Researcher - Valuation office agency

Hey I thought I would create a new thread on this. The valuation office/civil service has a recruitment campaign for Property Inspector and Researchers, multiple positions available.

The interviews are commencing next week as I understand. However perhaps people would like to add their interview experiences or even insights about the roles itself? My interview is on 17/09

Kind regards
Original post by Tysonfury111
Hey I thought I would create a new thread on this. The valuation office/civil service has a recruitment campaign for Property Inspector and Researchers, multiple positions available.

The interviews are commencing next week as I understand. However perhaps people would like to add their interview experiences or even insights about the roles itself? My interview is on 17/09

Kind regards

Hey, I'm looking for a property valuation service. One of my client has few houses and apartments for sale but before mentioning the price, we wanna do house evaluations to avoid any loss.

Is there any recommended service here?

P.S: I'm sorry if it's off topic question.
Reply 2
According to you, giving an interview and sharing a few tips about the job positions will help people who are going to be interviewed remain relevant as well as for those who are about to apply for the job. It’s a good suggestion to share one’s experiences and discover the secrets of some positions. I wish you all the luck in the world for your interview on the 17th. Please don’t hesitate to contact us for individual questions or simply to ask for advice. The community in this forum is always prepared to help, support, and guide.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending