The Student Room Group

I have an interview with McDonalds but I have not left school yet!

Hey all. I applied for mcfonalds a week ago after i saw a job become available. Moving on to today I have an interview but I haven't left school yet! The agr calculator says that I'm 16:2 and cab start working when I'm 16:5. Can someone explain what my chances arw of working when I leave school.. Will my age hinder my chances? Thanks. Btw im in the UK
Original post by Rubuter1
Hey all. I applied for mcfonalds a week ago after i saw a job become available. Moving on to today I have an interview but I haven't left school yet! The agr calculator says that I'm 16:2 and cab start working when I'm 16:5. Can someone explain what my chances arw of working when I leave school.. Will my age hinder my chances? Thanks. Btw im in the UK

Did you put your correct date of birth on the application?
Original post by Rubuter1

They dont usually let you work there until you have finished school and finished your exams (i.e. the end of june). But theres a chance they may keep you on file and let you start once exams finish. Best to ask them in the interview.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending