The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial maths school offers?

Did anyone recceive an offer and if you did do you plan on accepting it. Im asking cause i go an offer i dont know anyone else who plans on going to the school.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Monica06
Did anyone recceive an offer and if you did do you plan on accepting it. Im asking cause i go an offer i dont know anyone else who plans on going to the school.

Did you end up going
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Hi do you know when ICLMS offers will be sent out? Thanks
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi do you know when ICLMS offers will be sent out? Thanks
They said when everyone's been interviewed and there's still some people being interviewed
Thanks! Gosh the wait is not easy
Thanks! Gosh the wait is not easy
Are you going to accept the offer and if so how long is ur commute
Original post by TheHhhhhhh
Are you going to accept the offer and if so how long is ur commute
I am not sure I did too well in the interview, commute is 35 minutes
I am not sure I did too well in the interview, commute is 35 minutes
Damn, I gotta travel an hour and a half so idkif it's worth travelling that long to do go portable cabins
Reply 8
Has anyone got the offer for ICLMS yet coz all of the other Maths schs gave out their offers like a few weeks ago
Original post by mini2008
Has anyone got the offer for ICLMS yet coz all of the other Maths schs gave out their offers like a few weeks ago

Nah, not yet, should be soon, had my interview early Feb and they said offers should be sent out by March when everyone's been interviewed
Nah, not yet, should be soon, had my interview early Feb and they said offers should be sent out by March when everyone's been interviewed
oh phewwww- my interview was also early Feb! Hopefully they'll give them out soon coz there's not many days left of March!
oh phewwww- my interview was also early Feb! Hopefully they'll give them out soon coz there's not many days left of March!

has anyone heard yet?
Original post by Anonymous #2
has anyone heard yet?

They sent an email last Friday saying they'll give out offers early this week but I haven't heard back from them yet. Also, has anyone else applied to other maths schools?
Damn, I gotta travel an hour and a half so idkif it's worth travelling that long to do go portable cabins

I don't think any school is worth that sort of commute - you are wasting a whole day a week travelling.
They sent an email last Friday saying they'll give out offers early this week but I haven't heard back from them yet. Also, has anyone else applied to other maths schools?

Yh I think they've emailed everyone now
Yh I think they've emailed everyone now

yesss I just saw my offer! Did u get it?
yesss I just saw my offer! Did u get it?

Hi I didn’t get any email from ICLMS and the status online still appears as “pending”. Maybe they first sent the acceptances? What did the email say?
Original post by nikkiemi
Hi I didn’t get any email from ICLMS and the status online still appears as “pending”. Maybe they first sent the acceptances? What did the email say?

Nah ik people who got an email yesterday and got rejected or wait listed, it's probably in order of when you were interviewed
Nah ik people who got an email yesterday and got rejected or wait listed, it's probably in order of when you were interviewed

I see my interview was end of February
Original post by nikkiemi
I see my interview was end of February

Yes it's probably still being processed, dw! I did have my interview early Feb so that might be why

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending