The Student Room Group

Worried about exams :(

I am currently revising for my A2 exams in June. At the moment my revision is going according to plan. However, no matter how much revision I do, I feel that I will not be ready for the final exams. I keep getting nightmares that I am going to fail my exams. As a result I keep increasing the intensity of my revision to the point where I am fully burnt out. Do any of you guys feel the same way? Or is it just me?

It just happens. I am at University and I get the same worries from my GCSE's days.
You'll be fine.
Hi I am doing my Gcse's and yeah don't worry i do feel that way and i stress out to a point that i start increasing my revision hours, but like you said you'll just burn out and that is actually what is happening to me now, i've completely burnt out. I suggest you try to reduce the hours that you do and do the amount of time that you feel is right for you, but by increasing the hours trust me you will burn out and you will feel less motivated since your sick of revising. Just do the best you can, thats all you could really do and believe in yourself. Should take my own advice tbh lol.

Best of luck for your exams!
I get what you mean :redface: but don't burn yourself out! Stick to the level of revision you find effective despite any fears and nightmares, cos that's going to work better than making your revision too intense. Make time to relax too :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest