The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Best summer accomodation

Hi!

I am a postgraduate attending LSE Summer School in August and I am looking for an accomodation. I know quite nothing about accomodations, apart from what I was able to read from the web.

I'd rather have my own bathroom, so options currently available are:

Urbanest Kings Cross (seems new but far and with bad reviews)

Northumberland House (very good position but seems old, also seems used as hotel/hostel during summer)

Urbanest Westminster (very difficult to find opinions about it)

What option would you choose?

Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by dave97531
Hi!

I am a postgraduate attending LSE Summer School in August and I am looking for an accomodation. I know quite nothing about accomodations, apart from what I was able to read from the web.

I'd rather have my own bathroom, so options currently available are:

Urbanest Kings Cross (seems new but far and with bad reviews)

Northumberland House (very good position but seems old, also seems used as hotel/hostel during summer)

Urbanest Westminster (very difficult to find opinions about it)

What option would you choose?

Thank you!

Hi,

I have a spare room with Unite students up for sub let near Waterloo Station (5 mins walk max). The room have its own bathroom and a kitchen to share with four other girls. Price is £235 per week and it include all the bills. Let me know if you are interested.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by Yufei94
Hi,

I have a spare room with Unite students up for sub let near Waterloo Station (5 mins walk max). The room have its own bathroom and a kitchen to share with four other girls. Price is £235 per week and it include all the bills. Let me know if you are interested.

Price seems good, but I have already booked. Thank you anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending