The Student Room Group
Reply 1
When I went I just had to fill in a few forms and run over their rules of conduct (and do a typing test - so if that's relevant to you..)
Other than that, all they wanted was my passport to photocopy.
Reply 2
cv if you can
form of id e.g. passport, driving license
NI number
bank details

they'll ask you to fill out forms if you haven't already and then tell you to go on your way and they'll contact you when they find something suitable.
Ditto above! ^ When I registered with Kellys, I took my passport as a form of ID, cheque book for my payment details and I'm pretty sure that is it. I had sent my CV forward at a previous date so I didn't need to take that in. I didn't have a typing test at Kelly's which is rather odd, as they are who have found me all my jobs to date. However, I did with Reed and they haven't found me any :redface: .
ok thankyou...didn't make it in today, but hoping to go on Friday so will have til then to find everything.

I'm a bit scared/worried at all the bad stuff I have been hearing about them but it needs to be done!!
Reply 5
what bad stuff?
the worst they can do is not call you because they don't think you're suitable for a job or just because they're lazy.
the other worst thing they could do is screw up your pay which can be easily rectified in a week.

so i'm wondering what these bad things are you talk of? i'm registered with...6 agencies,maybe more.
i didn't mean bad in that way, just heard negative things if your relying on them to get a job.
Reply 7
well you can't only rely on one place for a job,you never ever put all your eggs in one basket,be it with an agency or one job application you've handed in and you think you'll get etc.

Latest

Trending

Trending