The Student Room Group

Sweaty feet when wearing shoes barefoot

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

Sorry if this sounds disgusting but I need some advice. You know when you're barefoot and you wear shoes like flat pumps or heels on a night out, do your feet get quite sweaty? Mine do and it's so annoying, then I get worried that my shoes will smell, because they do in the long-run then you feel like your beautiful shoes are ruined. What do you do to avoid this? Have you washed your shoes because they smell of sweat? I once had a colleague whose feet you could really smell but then I noticed one day the smell had stopped and it turned out she had new shoes! I was thinking of wearing socks you can't see like these:

(I've attached an image)
put talcum powder on your feet before you wear your shoes, also when you've finished wearing them leave them out to air out and you can put newspaper in them to remove odours
Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks for the advice. I'll have to try talcum powder and newspaper. I spray deodorant on my feet sometimes if I'm wearing shoes for a while and know my feet will get hot. I also leave the shoes out for a while before putting them away so they can air x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending