The Student Room Group

Do many sixth formers do PE in Barefeet?

I’m doing an A’levels project on Barefeet PE as part of my A’levels In PE.

Looking to hear from anyone who can help or if you at Univ, what happened at your college or School. Boys Schools or Mixed School.

👣👣
Reply 1
At mixed, secondary school in Middlesbrough everyone wears shoes.
I your School, would you \have Liked the choice. Did you,not in Primary School or Secondary. What if someone forgot trainers.
Thanks for answering
In primary school we were in bare feet in the hall, pumps outside.

Secondary school we were bare feet in the gym, trainers in the sports hall, trainers outside.

Sixth form shoes were worn no matter where we were.
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
In primary school we were in bare feet in the hall, pumps outside.

Secondary school we were bare feet in the gym, trainers in the sports hall, trainers outside.

Sixth form shoes were worn no matter where we were.

That’s, was this a
Mixed or all boys/girls school. Did,you,enjoy going in Barefeet. Thanks
Original post by Barefoot Boy
That’s, was this a
Mixed or all boys/girls school. Did,you,enjoy going in Barefeet. Thanks

All were mixed. And to be honest I hated being in bare feet because I didn't like my feet haha.
Thanks for your honesty. If you forgot, did you not do PE or did you go barefoot. Was Barefeet allowed if you wish and did mates go. Thanks;
Original post by Barefoot Boy
Thanks for your honesty. If you forgot, did you not do PE or did you go barefoot. Was Barefeet allowed if you wish and did mates go. Thanks;

I went in Barefeet because I wanted to, no one made me. Class, it was so healthy and my mates went likewise
Reply 8
We had the choice whether to wear plimsoles or barefeet
If you forgot them you had to do PE in barefeet which I had to alot as I forgot them too much

Quick Reply

Latest