The Student Room Group

SAAS Application - help

Hi,
I'm sorry if that might sound stupid, but does anyone of you have any experience with the SAAS Application and could give me a brief introduction in what exactly they want an applicant to do in order to proceed his application? I've already filled in and submitted the information asked for on I think 14 pages a few days ago and have subsequently been remitted to the section for upload of documents. But actually I don't really get WHICH documents they want me to upload? A copy of my passport, does that suffice?
As you see I'am completely confused with that - although that in practice might be quite simple of a matter -. Of course I started reading through the different help sections, being even more confused than before. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shelly
Original post by Shallon
Hi,
I'm sorry if that might sound stupid, but does anyone of you have any experience with the SAAS Application and could give me a brief introduction in what exactly they want an applicant to do in order to proceed his application? I've already filled in and submitted the information asked for on I think 14 pages a few days ago and have subsequently been remitted to the section for upload of documents. But actually I don't really get WHICH documents they want me to upload? A copy of my passport, does that suffice?
As you see I'am completely confused with that - although that in practice might be quite simple of a matter -. Of course I started reading through the different help sections, being even more confused than before. Thanks for your help in advance.

Shelly

The documents you need to upload depend on your personal circumstances, course and what you're actually applying for (e.g. some people will need to upload marriage certificates, benefits info, visa documentation etc.). I've linked below to the table which explains what you need to upload based on your circumstances.

http://www.saas.gov.uk/how_to_apply/first_application_docs.htm

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending