The Student Room Group

Mocks before actual exams

I have law mocks this week, classics mocks next week and then it's the actual exams for me.

Do you support the idea of school doing mock exams just one/two weeks away from your actual exam?

I personally don't because it interrupts with my revision timetable heavily and causes unneeded stress.
This is exactly what I'm thinking, I have 3 mocks this week and some next week. I would rather revise and not have to worry about doing well in the mocks.
I also have mocks 2 weeks before my real A2 exams but tbh I'm not fussed about them, just focusing on the real thing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I really don't like the idea. I'm studying GCSE's and luckily for me my last set of mocks were in January but even they interrupted my study routine. My school put my mocks all into 1 week so most days I had 2-3 exams each day, it was terrible. Also, what is law like? It's not something I'd personally take but I'd like to know more about it though, thanks.
(edited 7 years ago)
I got my results on my law mock: A on unit 1 and A on unit 2 meaning an A overall with an average of 90% UMS.
Still pretty worried though.

My classics mock? No idea if it's happening still, probably not. Not doing very good with revision with it.

Quick Reply

Latest