The Student Room Group

Omg someone help me im havng a ****ing panic attack !!!!!

Today i did te real gcse igcse language foundation exam, which ididnt revise for and i ****ing panicked because i didnt have neough time to comlete my paper properly or even look to see if the awners were ok.

I did the foundation paper and i really need a c grade and im scared, because i dont even know what i wrote. The course that i want to do needs a c grade and im so upset.........

Please helllp?????
Well, there's no point in worrying about it now, you can't go back and change your answers. Just focus on the exams you still have to do :smile:
Original post by lu17
Today I did a real GCSE IGCSE language foundation exam, which I didn't revise for and I ****ing panicked because I didn't have enough time to complete my paper properly or even look to see if the answers were ok.

I did the foundation paper and I really need a C grade and I'm scared because I don't even know what I wrote. The course that I want to do needs a c grade and I'm so upset.........

Please help?????

All you can do is nothing... Don't think about it, just say to yourself just ask yourself will it help if you stress and panic.

P.S I've corrected your SPAG see above.
You've done it now, so there's no point stressing over it. For you're really worried about it go and speak to your careers advisor or someone at school about what options would be available should you not get that C, so you can be prepared if you don't achieve it. What course is it you want to do next year? Because there is a chance that if you speak to the sixth form/ college or wherever it is you would be doing it they may let you still do the course with less than a C, or take the course whilst retaking your English GCSE at the same time.
But if you've looked into it then just wait until you get your results and focus on your other subjects. When you get you results then you'll be able to explore your options more and you might even be pleasantly surprised at what you got, because you could have thought that the exam went worse than it did because you were panicking!
The exam is done.
You cannot do anything now.
Stressing will not change anything.
Relax.
Revise for your other exams.
Reply 5
[QUOTE=IfYouCanDreamIt;64564981]You've done it now, so there's no point stressing over it. For you're really worried about it go and speak to your careers advisor or someone at school about what options would be available should you not get that C, so you can be prepared if you don't achieve it. What course is it you want to do next year? Because there is a chance that if you speak to the sixth form/ college or wherever it is you would be doing it they may let you still do the course with less than a C, or take the course whilst retaking your English GCSE at the same time.
But if you've looked into it then just wait until you get your results and focus on your other subjects. When you get you results then you'll be able to explore your options more and you might even be pleasantly surprised at what you got, because you could have thought that the exam went worse than it did because you were panicking!

What if someone passes every other exam except one ???
Original post by lu17
What if someone passes every other exam except one ???

Honestly I'm not too sure, I don't really know anyone who's ever been in this situation. Your best bet is to speak to someone at school, be it a careers advisor of curriculum support officer or your form tutor/ head of year/ mentor if you have one. There'll always be a solution so try not to panic, just focus on doing well in your other exams and try not to worry too much about what you've already done, you can't change it now so don't dwell on it.

Quick Reply

Latest