The Student Room Group

Relationship

I don't know what to do anymore. My bf likes other girls and doesn't really act like he wants me anymore. And today he called his mate to talk to him and told him he liked this girl and his friend wouldn't tell me what it was about. Eventually I got it out of him . And I feel like he doesn't want me anymore. He told me a few times he wants sex but I said no not ready. And he said ok. Now he doesn't spend time with me anymore and I feel isolated and I don't know what to do I'm scared to break his heart .
Original post by Aroosh16
I don't know what to do anymore. My bf likes other girls and doesn't really act like he wants me anymore. And today he called his mate to talk to him and told him he liked this girl and his friend wouldn't tell me what it was about. Eventually I got it out of him . And I feel like he doesn't want me anymore. He told me a few times he wants sex but I said no not ready. And he said ok. Now he doesn't spend time with me anymore and I feel isolated and I don't know what to do I'm scared to break his heart .

You are scared to break his heart ? ? ? ? ?
Original post by Aroosh16

If hes messing around with others and you're sure, it sounds to me like hes looking for sex. And that isnt exactly respecting your want to wait since he instantly seeks it out elsewhere. Break up with him if hes going behind your back.
Reply 3
This may be a sign that your relationship has reached the end of the road. It seems that you both want different things from it, and above all, you don't sound very happy with the situation. Personally I wouldn't be okay with this sort of behaviour from my partner, and as others have said, I don't think it's a scenario where you need to worry about breaking his heart!

You could explain to him that you feel isolated and that you aren't happy with how he's acting, and give him a second chance, but at the end of the day, if you're not happy and he is looking at other girls, you may be better off if you end it. You'll only get hurt more if you stay in a relationship that isn't a happy one.
(edited 7 years ago)
Not scared but he goes sick at little stuff that dont even mean a big thing so he will go crazy . Thats why im not scared just worried about his reaction .
Clearly he is not the right guy for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're scared to break his heart? Lol

Girl, if you don't end it now, he will surely do it for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's not interested anymore, it's best to break up now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending