The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

City Uni or Brunel Uni for Economics?

I`ve studied a year of Economics at Brunel, but failed as I didnt pass the core maths module (mainly as I didnt do A-Level maths and really struggled with the content).I took a year out and am doing A-Level maths as private candidate and got an offer from Brunel as long as I get a C in the maths im doing. I really enjoyed the uni and they offer placements and held a good number of events for employability, workshops for Excel, Sage and I volunteered at a few things. Plus this year they`ve held more programmes for employability (I keep an eye on the society and Business Life facebook pages) and they have an apprentice style event coming up to add to your CV and Bianca Miller from The Apprentice is also attending. I was all set for Brunel but I got an unconditional from City, and looked into it. It has higher ranking than Brunel and also offers placement year.Im really confused now, whichever uni I go, my main focus after grades is employability, so I want the uni which holds more events, workshops, opportunities etc for higher graduate prospects. Any Advice please? For those of you who`ve been to City, what opportunities did it offer to enhance your employability?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending