The Student Room Group

Why do we see **really** hot girls with (below) average looking guys?

This is a phenomenon that we've all witnessed and good for them and all but I'm just very curious why that is so? A girl that hot canbe with any guy. Not all of them
Are necessarily rich. I don't think it's about money exclusively. Any thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

….not everyone values looks as much as you might think? Perhaps they'd rather be happy with a less attractive person than bored to death with a more attractive person? Why does this even matter? :sigh:
Original post by iEthan
….not everyone values looks as much as you might think? Perhaps they'd rather be happy with a less attractive person than bored to death with a more attractive person? Why does this even matter? :sigh:

You always hit the nail right on the head. :h:

Plus, OP, you are ignoring the fact that attractiveness is subjective. :erm:
From what I've been told, most guys fear rejection from hot girls so never really approach them. The average guy plucks up the courage to ask a hot girl out
Reply 4
Maybe they're hilarious.
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel
This is a phenomenon that we've all witnessed and good for them and all but I'm just very curious why that is so? A girl that hot canbe with any guy. Not all of them

They value something other than their looks
Attractiveness is subjective and secondly Loves makes blind. No question
Reply 7
I dont think it's the norm. Like most people hot girls are after hot partners and they have a better chance of winning them. I have come across just a few babes who will will prioritise personality and repartee over looks. And you do get some not typically attractive guys with magnetic personalities too.
"Now I aint saying she a gold digger, but she aint messin with no broke n****s"

~ Psalm 21 verse 3
Personality.

Okay granted you'll generally find hot girls with hot guys but relationships aren't defined by appearance.
Omg this post title is something I've been contemplating a lot recently. here are my theories;
- Girls go for looks yes but personality even more especially at the stage they want to settle down .
- as some girls see other guys who look good but **** around they don't really want to be a part of it and therefore would go for loyal over piffness
- they're hot and so know the guy ain't likely to leave her.
So these are my theories tell me yours

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zarek
I dont think it's the norm. Like most people hot girls are after hot partners and they have a better chance of winning them. I have come across just a few babes who will will prioritise personality and repartee over looks. And you do get some not typically attractive guys with magnetic personalities too.

confidence is key

Posted from TSR Mobile
Because you come to an age where looks aren't everything you have to take other things into account like, good education, financially stable, good person> awesome dad. I see a lot of amazing looking guys married to average girls, they have the whole package and bring a lot more to the table other then looks- a lot of girls think that's all you need but a guy gets sick of that really fast.
Reply 13
[QUOTE=Heretohelp!;64623185]confidence is key

Posted from TSR MobileYou might have a point :smile:
I know a guy who, by most people's standards, is not particularly good looking but he's pulled some really good-looking girls. It's his personality; guys like him, girls like him, everyone likes him.
Cause looks aren't everything..
Lmao at the naive comments shows the age of the people, no offense.
Looks arent as simple as just well looks. Age fashion stature and more is important then people go for people who give them good thoughts like if you got on well with parents. Girls go for men who look or act like their father and men like women who are like their mother.

Less attractive sound like ugly when they can still be jaw dropping looks wise
Original post by TrotskyiteRebel

I have never ever seen this in person.

Maybe in celebrity relationships but not IRL
Too much of a generalisation OP. As people have pointed out there are more things than looks, such as personality, money and power. Imo although you do see some couples who seem at different levels you also see plenty that are well matched on the physical aspect.
Big cock and lots of money. Can't believe nobody's said it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending