The Student Room Group

Onyxia's Lair of discussion for World of Warcraft

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4260
Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey
Stopped playing now so I might let someone on my account.

Just leave it, been back on my main account for a week or 2 and I have had loads of people tell me they've been hacked. I would rather leave the account alone than compromise it's safety.
Reply 4261
So I resubbed, started playing for about 20 minutes and then got bored again. Just wasted £9. AWWW YEAH.
Original post by Lozzaa
So I resubbed, started playing for about 20 minutes and then got bored again. Just wasted £9. AWWW YEAH.

Just PvP on alts, thats funny.
Reply 4263
Changes to the Darkmoon festival sound like fun :h: I quite like seasonal events/festivals :colondollar:
Original post by Lozzaa

just troll them bishes loool? your probs the biggest/strongest wow player to exist! that must be a feat lol
Reply 4265
Original post by Gallium
just troll them bishes loool? your probs the biggest/strongest wow player to exist! that must be a feat lol

Nah, I know some other guys who play WoW who are stronger than me. Or rather, DID play WoW. But yeah, I might migrate to play with some friends who are still playing and get back into the arena. They are 2.2k rated, which is pretty decent!
Original post by Lozzaa
Nah, I know some other guys who play WoW who are stronger than me. Or rather, DID play WoW. But yeah, I might migrate to play with some friends who are still playing and get back into the arena. They are 2.2k rated, which is pretty decent!

what class do you play? I've had no motivation to get past a 2k rating when i was playing.....only took like 40 matches for my 2v2 to get like 1.8k rating that was over 2 years ago. i don't even have the latest expansion......i'm to scared of falling into the 'wow' trap
Original post by Roobsa
I don't know what they've done to the game. I've been out for about 2 years and won't be going back despite temptation almost getting the better of me at times.

With the health they basically just amped up the health pools and damage to balance, the idea being that people could take damage from raid bosses and not get instantly creamed, and tanks could have healers that weren't just spamming heals in case the boss randomly hit really hard twice in a row and wiped everyone.

I've jumped off of the WoW boat since just before 4.3, couldn't be bothered with the monotony :s-smilie:
Probably won't ever go back, since the time required to raid is more than I can spare, and I've done everything in PvP apart from high-end arena.
Reply 4268
Original post by Gallium
what class do you play? I've had no motivation to get past a 2k rating when i was playing.....only took like 40 matches for my 2v2 to get like 1.8k rating that was over 2 years ago. i don't even have the latest expansion......i'm to scared of falling into the 'wow' trap

Warrior :smile: Yeah, it doesn't take long to go up if your win ratio is high!
Original post by Lozzaa
Warrior :smile: Yeah, it doesn't take long to go up if your win ratio is high!

i so guessed your were a frikkin warrior! i'm playing on my buddies account atm....fury is kinda great for pvp :biggrin:
Reply 4270
Resto druids are such buggers to kill in PVP. Out of all the classes and specs I've been through, my twinked level 70 resto refuses to die bwahaha :colone:
Original post by Ysondrae
Resto druids are such buggers to kill in PVP. Out of all the classes and specs I've been through, my twinked level 70 resto refuses to die bwahaha :colone:

My druid (72) is like that, but I cant help but get the feeling I can only heal but not assist the fight like I do on my Disc Priest. Maybe thats because I dont have cyclone yet and relying on roots alone doesnt always seem that useful.
Reply 4272
Decided to get the wrath 10 day trial...wanted to try a deathknight, unholy looks like it might be fun :erm:
Original post by Lozzaa

This is why I never resubscribe no matter how strong the urge is.
Reply 4274
My druid (72) is like that, but I cant help but get the feeling I can only heal but not assist the fight like I do on my Disc Priest. Maybe thats because I dont have cyclone yet and relying on roots alone doesnt always seem that useful.

Hey can you not get those titles anymore, like 'Sergeant Major'? I thought they were reintroduced.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Lozzaa

I know the feeling :frown:
Original post by Ysondrae
Hey can you not get those titles anymore, like 'Sergeant Major'? I thought they were reintroduced.

They are via rated battleground.
Reply 4277
I got Lieutenant Commander back in vanilla WoW when PvP was awesome. I was SO close to Commander too. I don't think they should have reintroduced them. It was something the older players could show off.
Original post by Roobsa
I got Lieutenant Commander back in vanilla WoW when PvP was awesome. I was SO close to Commander too. I don't think they should have reintroduced them. It was something the older players could show off.

Nah its good, makes RBG worth doing. RBG is not easy too.
Reply 4279
They are via rated battleground.

Original post by Roobsa

Yeah I agree, they shouldn't have brought them back, I liked that exclusiveness of them. I got sergeant major on my main and people kept commenting on it so I was like uhhh :confused:

Sub runs out next week, wow's boring now, college is way more fun. Never thought I'd say that :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest