The Student Room Group
Aww bless thanks! This thread made me smile through my tears! Good luck to you too! You finished with revision yet? xxx
Reply 2
ah dont cry, at the end o the day do your best and you will shine through.
Thanks :smile: good luck to you too, and everyone else......I can't believe it has all finally come down to this....

*gulp*

xx
Reply 4
Absolutely brickin' it about tomorrow :frown: The fact that I've put so much work into this topic and if a couple of questions are right stinkers, it's all out of the window makes me feel a little cheated!

Oh well, good luck to everyone else taking it, hope you all do well :yy:

I'm off for a nice relaxing bath...:biggrin: :wink:
Reply 5
Tomorrow I will wake up, and for a split second I will have forgotten what horrible event awaits me in the morning. Dreading tomorrow so badly!

Best of luck to EVERYONE! Here's hoping for some decent questions and/or your brain's amazing ability to randomly remember stuff from class you didn't actually revise! :wink:

We can only do our best...
Reply 6
Daren
Absolutely brickin' it about tomorrow :frown: The fact that I've put so much work into this topic and if a couple of questions are right stinkers, it's all out of the window makes me feel a little cheated!

This. Oh God this.

and yeah, good luck to everyone. ill even wish myself luck lol.
Reply 7
RosskoWilko
Well tbh I'm kinda preying that everyone does worse than me, that way the grade boundaries will have to increased so much that i'll get an A :biggrin:.

haha, fair enough :p: I didn't see this thread last night, but wish i did just for a bit of support.. I had to lock myself in my room all day though otherwise i would have been on here for hours moaning about it :wink: ah well, all over now :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending