The Student Room Group

HND to BEng Electrical and Electronic (Part time)

People who have moved onto BEng from HND (part time)How did you find the transition? I'm starting the degree in September and I'm really worried about the exams and the different assessment structure. Any advice would be grand!
Reply 1
Just out of curiosity how did you manage to get onto the HND course? did you do level 3 electrical installations or A-Levels?
Reply 2
Original post by Dan19983
Just out of curiosity how did you manage to get onto the HND course? did you do level 3 electrical installations or A-Levels?

I did did Btec National Diploma for 2 Years part time at level 3 and then HNC for 2 then the HND top up. You need a level 3 to get onto HNC (I think) and then you can top it up with a few modules for the HND.
Reply 3
Original post by Ceetee32
I did did Btec National Diploma for 2 Years part time at level 3 and then HNC for 2 then the HND top up. You need a level 3 to get onto HNC (I think) and then you can top it up with a few modules for the HND.

Oh right thanks! I was just wondering because I am currently studying electrical level 3 and was interested in electrical engineering because I quite like the theory side :biggrin: thanks for the reply btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending